Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a few interesting Qs
03-04-2006, 03:59 AM,
a few interesting Qs
ESforums- lore link
incase you are really too lazy to press the link....

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
alright... I dunno if there is a definite answer to these....

1) Fabricants of Sotha Sil, Hulking and Verminous, what are they? extinct creatures he recreated? are they creatures with robotic parts that Sotha Sil reconstructed? his own creatures? ...other?

2) Names such as Marowak's Spine, Bladder of Clovis, etc. in Sixth House bases, are those Dagoth names? what is their significance?

3) In the Clockwork section of Sotha Sil City, what do the chamber names mean? are they the names of now dead House Sotha members?
examples are... Hall of Mileitha, Dome of Udok, Dome of Serlyn, Dome of Kasia, etc.

4) Is/what is the special relationship between Vivec and nix-hounds? ....heard about a dreugh-nixhound war, or was it dreugh vs. Vivec...? why did he ride one on his birthday in concept art?

1. can anyone say hidden ancient monsters in some remote place like the Molag Amur?
2. we can make more Dagoth names if this is true...
3. its good to know, maybe in Ald Sotha, House Sotha ghosts are haunting?
4. and thats why he rides the big Nix, he supposedly created them....
03-04-2006, 11:59 AM,
RE: a few interesting Qs
Since Sotha Sil is located on the mainland as is Mournhold, I would expect that the creatures that the fabricants were modelled after (should they really exist) would also be native to some remote area of the mainland rather than Vvardenfell.
03-04-2006, 04:20 PM,

If i remember right, the creatures were made by almalexia using the Mazed Band. It was said they came from another dimension, so either they are from oblivion or some other dimension outside of nirn
03-04-2006, 07:01 PM,

my guess would be obilvion :yes:
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
03-04-2006, 07:18 PM,

Mine was too at first, but they have mechanical parts, and that seems more dwemerish.

But one of the first things that is determined is that they are not of dwemer origin ( or not on the same side as the centurion making ones)
03-04-2006, 07:20 PM,

well the dwemer could be in oblvion somewhere... Big Grin

but yaeh pocket dimension made by sotha sil or something..

03-04-2006, 07:29 PM,

No, it wasnt made by sotha sil. The creatures have something to do with Barilzar (think thats how you spell it). He made a ring that allows you to summon the beasts, so I think he either

A.Made the beasts and stored them in another dimension

B.used the ring and found the dimension

but he regrets doing so. In a tribunal quest you are sent to take the ring from him. he tells you that he must protect the ring from being used for evil and such blah blah blah. So you kill him and take it of course. Then you give it to Almalexia and then mournhold is attacked by the beasts, then she says sotha did it and she sends you to kill him. Then you find out it was her and shes doing it to increase her mass appeal

Fingers... hurt
03-05-2006, 02:08 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Harikari
No, it wasnt made by sotha sil. The creatures have something to do with Barilzar (think thats how you spell it). He made a ring that allows you to summon the beasts, so I think he either

A.Made the beasts and stored them in another dimension

B.used the ring and found the dimension

but he regrets doing so. In a Tribunal quest you are sent to take the ring from him. he tells you that he must protect the ring from being used for evil and such blah blah blah. So you kill him and take it of course. Then you give it to Almalexia and then mournhold is attacked by the beasts, then she says sotha did it and she sends you to kill him. Then you find out it was her and she's doing it to increase her mass appeal

Fingers... hurt
perhaps.... but then again, Sotha Sil never had the Mazed Band... bu he made those beasts into cyborgs things... probably along the same designs of the natural animals but with metal parts for added strengths..
03-05-2006, 02:11 AM,

remember, his was the "clockwork city," remember the traps and spike and doors? :yes:

03-05-2006, 02:19 AM,

also, don't forget...

Quote:2) Names such as Marowak's Spine, Bladder of Clovis, etc. in Sixth House bases, are those Dagoth names? what is their significance?

3) In the Clockwork section of Sotha Sil City, what do the chamber names mean? are they the names of now dead House Sotha members?
examples are... Hall of Mileitha, Dome of Udok, Dome of Serlyn, Dome of Kasia, etc.