Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a late reply
08-01-2010, 09:41 PM,
a late reply
Hello everyone,

Thanks to Ibsen for your reminders concerning my claims. Glad to see your msg. Yes, I guess I was a bit slow and sleepy and not really up-to-date with Oblivion over the last couple of weeks (heck, might be months even lol) Big Grin

So a reminder is good. Perhaps we should take a look and re-evaluate my claims and see what I can do and for when. Sure, I would like to finish my claims or get new ones if the old ones became obsolete or were taken by other team members.

The thing was that I probably lost my enthusiasm a little, as I mentioned earlier, as I think I couldn't really find my place in your project.

So anyway, I'm not sure if Ibsen is on holidays or not. So I also post something in the forums and let's see where we are.

Hope Ibsen enjoys his holidays. He's earned them more than anyone, judging from his involvement in BM project! Way to go.

Either way, let me know what you think.
jb
08-02-2010, 12:30 AM,

Hi jb3,

Yes, Ibsen is on holidays right now.

I replied more extensively to your other post in the "Claims" section here:

NJRI0323 "Stormhold: Morrowind Embassy" (Claimed)

Good to see you poking around here again!

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
08-02-2010, 12:54 AM,

It's good to see you back here! I'm sorry you felt you haven't found your place yet, but the good news is that we're almost done with the settlements now, which means we can get into the quest design which as I recall is more up your street.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
08-02-2010, 03:24 PM,

Hey and thanks for your kind replies. Glad to see BM project progressing. I will reply in the Claims section, just want to say I appreciate the response.