Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
activemovie player?!?!?!?!
08-02-2007, 08:24 PM,
activemovie player?!?!?!?!
Grrrrrrr.......
My morrowind wont work and I just know its going to spread to other programs soon. every time any animations happen in morrowind it minimizes ans this stupid green window pops up called "Activemovie Player"

Anyone know how to fix this? I've been googling it but only turned up the fact that soon it will affect more than just morrowind.

That, and its just plain p***ing me off!!!! :chaos:

Edit:
It might help if I even had a clue what "activemovie player" was even for. I think I heard it comes with dX.

edit 2:
i checked beth's site. how do I reinstall a codec?
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin
08-08-2007, 04:30 AM,

Hmm, the first thing that pops into my head is virus.

I'd also say this should be moved to Oblivion General, but that's for Oblivion. Maybe we should rename it Elder Scrolls General to be more clear.
Lol what?
08-08-2007, 08:23 PM,

Activemovie Player..

Seems to me like something makes a Activemovie Player* window become the active window, which makes Morrowind go down.. Now why this would happen when a animation is played is somewhat beyond me..

If I'm not to of track Codecs are found in Windows-System32 together with pretty much everything of importance.. Reinstalling a codecs shouldn't be to hard if you know what installed it(then it should just reinstalling whatever that is, I think..).. Meh.

*Old Windows multimedia player

It should actually be under: http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/board.php?boardid=49
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.