Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
amateur Composer here
04-11-2006, 08:30 AM,
amateur Composer here
Hey im a fan of morrowind and oblivion. I have done composing as a hobby but not much since my A-level due to being busy, but I would love to compose a couple of pieces for this project though I'm not sure what you will think as you have some really quality guys already.

I'll see if I can get a clip of my A level piece up for you soon.
04-11-2006, 04:49 PM,
RE: amateur Composer here
Quote:Originally posted by ct_jazzmaster
Hey I'm a fan of Morrowind and oblivion. I have done composing as a hobby but not much since my A-level due to being busy, but I would love to compose a couple of pieces for this project though I'm not sure what you will think as you have some really quality guys already.

I'll see if I can get a clip of my A level piece up for you soon.

Great, welcome aboard!
:wave:

I think the problem we (as in the community as a whole) have right now is that we don't really know how to stream specific music pieces, and where to stream them. In TES3 it was easy, because you could just write a quick little script, but that script function doesn't seem to exist in TES4. Also the music sets in TES4 ('dungeon', 'public') are hardcoded so one can't add new sets. I think we need to solve that problem before adding many more music pieces.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
04-11-2006, 08:34 PM,

Well heres a link to an extract from my A level piece.

http://media.putfile.com/Tricadecaphobia-Extract

I apologise the instrument quality as i only had acess to midi so did what I could with it.
05-18-2006, 09:37 AM,

Keep it up, your piece has one important aspect that many more apparently sophisticated pieces lack, in that yours appears to be actually developing and going somewhere.

On a note of caution, you might want to consider keeping tracks spacially in touch unless there is an overriding reason very clearly described why they should not be. Stand alones have to be very strong to survive...
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
05-20-2006, 11:30 PM,

Thanks for the comment, well now that my exams are over im going to start some composing and might turn the above extract into its own piece.

Smile