Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another idea (Temple/Dagoth/etc. MQuest)
07-09-2006, 09:17 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by ghostruler
What i'n Mancar Camrons name are you talking about
it is pretty much X-rated Bethesda content Wink
actually it is about Vivec's penis... he calls it a spear, Muatra, and it kills people...
I dunno if that is true or if it is his own perverted message he put into his sermons but whatever
07-09-2006, 09:18 PM,

ah yes i rember reading about that, i was a bit speachless after that :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Kraken, its whats for diner.
Those are good words, I like to wave at them as they pass by.
07-10-2006, 12:49 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Quote:Originally posted by Axen
Quote:Originally posted by Axen
I dunno if Vivec would muatra-ize him... but maybe
He seems to enjoy doing it.
Then why didn't he do it to Dagoth Ur? apparently he isn't so great and powerful... he is powerful but not THAT powerful... plus I don't know of any real accounts of him swinging his muatra out and killing anyone with it
only in HIS accounts and the Trial of Vivec...

yea if his muatra was so great why did he NEED the Nerevarine to beat Dagoth Ur?
I guess he doesn't find mutated blobs of flesh attractive... especially since Dagoth was where Biters live. :lmao:
I guess so, seems to me like he only used his Muatra on vulnerable opponents...
I mean Dagoth ur and Molag Bal really didn't have a tough time dealing with Vivec...
I somehow doubt you understood the "Biters" joke...
07-10-2006, 01:03 AM,

I do know it, but it's not all that funny
07-10-2006, 05:18 AM,

(As for your ash creatures becoming the elders of a "cleansed" House Dagoth, that simply won't happen. Sleepers were given dreams to make them go around attacking people and point them in the direction of the Sixth House. And then the dreams sent to Dreamers and everyone/everythingthing beyond were tastes of Dagoth Ur's part-CHIM, and they became just as completely obsessed over it as Dagoth Ur himself. Even though they are no longer being given the dreams, they still remember them, and their craving of becoming everything-nothing will never cease. And, noticing the Nerevarine's progression, Dagoth Ur probably got more and more desperate to get recruits and sent dreams to everybody, and likely made Sleepers into Dreamers faster. I doubt there are too many ex-Sleepers left, or at least not enough.)
07-10-2006, 12:13 PM,

hmmm... sorta a good point I think :yes:
well... hmmm

how about we put aside 6th House for now? it seems to me bringing it back to life in a different way will be tough and we'll have to thin of another way some other time... the 6th House isn't dead, but it's gonna be tough...

as for the Alandro Sul/Wraithmail situation, what do you think?
I definitely feel we should mention it if not include it but then again Alandro Sul had to do with the death of Nerevar.... his story is passed though we should mention it in Ashlander lore and dialogue of course....