Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anti-necro quild
04-02-2006, 01:49 PM,
anti-necro quild
necromancer hunting has become very popular lately and you hear a rumor about somewhone who is searching a partner so he can start a quild.

thing that could be in:
- possible to name the guild yourself.
- search members for guild( this would include searching for members who search a guild or who hate vampires) you could start with banned members of other guild or even guild members self)
- expand you base (yous start a small base in the beginning, later you can expand it with: 1. training hall, 2. armory 3. living quarters 4. library 5. private quarters
and also with people this is done by recruiting members(see above)
or hiring guards(do not now how yet)

storyline of the guild.

starting the guild:

you hear rumors of a guild starting up and you have a look around.
you will find a guy who wants to start an anti necro guild.
he will ask you if you will help him start up the guild.
he needs a some of money to start up the guild.

here you get 2 thing you can do
1: you give the money out of your own pocked
2: you go steal it(the man will give you a target where you can get a lot of money

recruiting members:
walk around and find about 7 members for your guild.

you now have set up a small guild, now you have to find some necromancers

finding necromancers:

you get some mission to watch some people what they are doing, when you have done this report back to the guild.

you have to watch a large number of people(some of them will attack you if they see you

you now have a list of necromancers that are nearby the guild base..

training:
when you see the condition of the rest of the guild you realise they need some serieus training. but you dont have the place for it, so you need to find money and go expand the base. only one problem in the basement/cave their are some creatures. you will need to kill them first.

new members:
your guild is getting known in the village near you and some more members are recruited.
but they need a living quarter.
you need to collect the money from the villagers.
when you're doing this you get attacked by a necromancer..
kill him.

killing some necromancers.
you now get some quests to kill some of the vampire that you have spyed before.

the guild attacked.
the guild was attacked by necromancers and 2 of your members have been killed. the shields and weapons were in very bad condition so there were also a few wounded.
you now see that you need an armory.
for this you will have to find an armorer(search the apprentices of the armorers)

please give your comments:
more of the quest will involve, getting a library, expand the living quarters, become the leader of the guild.
04-02-2006, 01:54 PM,

oo and please give your comment of the place where the guild is going to be, in a cave or in a house.
04-02-2006, 01:59 PM,

I believe that if you check the forum, there is already an idea in-progress for a Vampire Hunting faction. Your ideas would stand the best chance of implementation if you integrate them into what already has been brainstormed.
04-02-2006, 02:05 PM,

yea i just saw the topic.
04-02-2006, 02:07 PM,

:lmao: I bumped it like yesterday!
...should've looked around...
"leaves are brown now, and the sky! is a hazy shade of winter!"
...wow, now I am singing Simon & Garfunkel Big Grin
04-02-2006, 02:14 PM,

i'm in shame :pop:
04-03-2006, 09:00 AM,

i changed it into necromancers guild
04-03-2006, 08:19 PM,

well Dunmer in general hate necromancers...
but if you want a specific necromancer hunting guild... look to Buoyant Armigers and they are the closest thing... they hunt down Sleepers, Daedric Cultists, necromancers, etc.etc.
but they are available in the second MQ

the mod is gonna go like this:
1. modded land with factions and quests
2. the Great House War mainquest
3. the Temple/6th House mainquest

all this touches on all the epic stuff going on in Morrowind particularly Vvardenfell