Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blender multi texturing
08-25-2009, 09:42 PM,
blender multi texturing
I have some meshes I am trying to uv map and texture in blender. When I go through the steps of uv mapping and assigning textures etc. Everything seems to be just fine and shows up the way it is supposed to.Even after adding collision, all is well. However when i export the finished product and load it into nifskope even though it shows multiple texture purple flowers in the block list, the mesh only show one texture.You can try to click on the other texture flowers and add textures but only one texture shows up all over the object. What am I doing wrong?
LordRahl
08-25-2009, 11:45 PM,

You probably need to set up your mesh to use different materials. There was a good tutorial I found a while back that explained how to do that, but I can't find the link right at the moment. I'll post here again shortly.

EDIT: This page should explain what you need to know:
http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/Blender/Chair
08-26-2009, 12:52 AM,
Blender
I will try this, thanks for you help!
LordRahl
08-30-2009, 08:21 PM,
Blender 2.49
That is a great tutorial, but it is for older versions of blender. I am wondering if I should go to an older version and use it instead. I have searched everywhere for help on this, there just isnt a tutorial that shows how to set multiple textures for version 2.49. When I assign textures and export the nif and load it into nifskope, blender merges the textures into one for some reason. Anyone have any clues?
LordRahl