Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dwemer ruins & schematics
03-28-2006, 11:28 AM,
dwemer ruins & schematics
I have a proposition/question: Why not have some dwemer ruins and probably some schematics? You could then probably build some dwemer mechs to be your companions? Big Grin If this has been suggested or you have already thought of yourself though, forget this post. Smile
03-28-2006, 01:35 PM,
RE: dwemer ruins & schematics
Maybe a perk of the Telvanni faction higher ranks? Thats how it was in TES3
04-26-2006, 02:35 PM,

I didn't know you could do that in Morrowind. I really liked Morrowind, but from some of the stuff I've learned since reading about it the past few months, there was a lot more than I thought there was, and I already thought there was a lot! I like this idea.
06-20-2006, 09:34 AM,

I think that becasue of recent tensions between factions all studies of Dwemer should be postponed.
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
06-21-2006, 01:24 AM,

I don't think so....
Redoran will salvage their armors like the Venim clan did.... but not research...
Mages guild will be preoccupied with Telvanni....
but Telvanni... who are they gonna use to defend their holds when they go to war? their armies are small as serve as guards when not in action... so... they will build animiculi? (I think it is a good idea)
06-23-2006, 04:19 AM,

More than just plans though, how about the player has to find this on his/her own? Maybe with a little help from the Telvanni or the Mages' Guild.
06-28-2006, 01:22 AM,

If we use assets from an official mod, we have to make our mod dependent on it.