Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i simply can't find the cavern
05-01-2009, 09:45 PM,
i simply can't find the cavern
I ticked "Silgrad_Tower_Travel.esp" on the launch screen, and installed all the files; but I simply don't see the road signs, and I cannot find the cavern...
Can anybody help me please?
05-02-2009, 04:13 AM,

Hi Vulgaris, welcome to Silgrad Tower!

:wave:

ST 2.5 was released a long time ago - I think it is now almost a year and a half old (so a lot of what you'd see is rather outdated, just as a heads-up). We no longer fully support that release. Right now we're working towards our teaser release (link), and then our 3.0 release (link) which will be of much higher quality than any previous release.

If you still wanted to check out 2.5, did you make sure you ticked "Silgrad_Tower.esm" that came with 2.5 as well as the travel ESP? If you did select it already, it could be a mod conflict, and you'd probably need to disable mods to get it to work. To quickly see if this is the case, disable all other mods, and leave Silgrad_Tower.esm, Oblivion.esm, and the travel ESP active. If that works to get objects to appear, you'd need to identify the specific conflicting mod and disable it order to play with the other mods you have active.
05-02-2009, 12:10 PM,

Hi, thanks for the reply!
When will version 3.0 be released?

As for version 2.5, I tried enabling nothing but silgrad tower, silgrad travel & oblivion esm... but I still can't find the road signs nor the tower...
Any idea about what I can do to make this work?
05-02-2009, 02:36 PM,

@Vulgaris Hi.

@TID, I dont know the cell coordinates off hand. Could Vulgaris 'cow' to a exterior cell on the other side of the 'cavern'?
05-02-2009, 10:21 PM,

We don't have a set release date for the release of 3.0, it will be released when we've met our criteria for release, which are described in more detail in the thread I linked to. Smile

Silgrad Tower (the city where the tower is located) itself can't be accessed in 2.5, but it will be accessible in 3.0.

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
@TID, I dont know the cell coordinates off hand. Could Vulgaris 'cow' to a exterior cell on the other side of the 'cavern'?
Yes, I think that should work. :yes: I looked at the old ESM and got the coordinates.

Vulgaris, maybe you'll want to try using that console function? Just type ` and then
[INDENT][/INDENT]cow SilgradTowerLand -30 -18
and you should be brought to the other side of the cave. You might spawn inside the rocks, so you'll need to type "tcl" (in console) to temporarily disable collision so you can get unstuck. Type "tcl" again to return things to normal. Smile Talk to Tavo Talds (the Dark Elf by the shack, just north of the cave entrance) and he should be able to get you on your way to the cities. There's a horse you can use there too.

When you're done looking around, you can return to Cyrodiil by typing in console:
[INDENT][/INDENT]cow Tamriel 27 22
This will bring you to the gates of Cheydinhal.
05-03-2009, 11:32 AM,

Thanks a lot guys!
I was able to teleport into Morrowind ^^
Thanks for the help!