• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
issues with Betmeri League
06-18-2006, 09:00 PM,

[moving this to main forum so it won't be ignored] Wink

EDIT: how about some name suggestions?
Pariah Kingdoms
Renegade Chiefdoms
06-20-2006, 09:24 AM,

Pariah Kingdoms to Betmeri and Pariah Lands to others.
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
06-21-2006, 01:10 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
but this is ONE faction... Sad
06-21-2006, 08:06 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
but this is ONE faction... Sad

Yeah, but shouldn't others degrade them by not accepting them as a working society? They just think of them as savages.
06-21-2006, 09:01 AM,

oh I see what you mean....
the Orcs and Argonians would consider themselves "Pariah Kingdoms" as these Orcs claim centuries of inhabiting the northern hills and the Argonians claim Bitter Coast as a new land for the oppressed Argonians who cannot go so far as Black Marsh... so they would proudly call themselves 'Pariah Kingdoms', the wronged people on Vvardenfell who set up their own tiny states...
but the local who know about them, they are simply outlaw lands, n'wah, pariah savages, etc.
and this would be represented in dialogue, however the faction can be called Pariah Kingdoms
06-21-2006, 12:29 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
oh I see what you mean....
the Orcs and Argonians would consider themselves "Pariah Kingdoms" as these Orcs claim centuries of inhabiting the northern hills and the Argonians claim Bitter Coast as a new land for the oppressed Argonians who cannot go so far as Black Marsh... so they would proudly call themselves 'Pariah Kingdoms', the wronged people on Vvardenfell who set up their own tiny states...
but the local who know about them, they are simply outlaw lands, n'wah, pariah savages, etc.
and this would be represented in dialogue, however the faction can be called Pariah Kingdoms

Excatly that.
But yeah, faction should be called Kingdoms.
07-26-2006, 04:18 AM,

There's only one problem. Orcs are not Betmer. They are Orsimer, and have been since around 1E 600.

This would be anal-rapage of lore.
|m0use.net|
07-26-2006, 04:25 AM,

yup, that's why it got changed to another name couple months ago Haplo...
sorry to get you confuzed with very old discussions...

but the new name is Pariah kingdoms... makes sense for Daedra-worshipper/ escaped/freed slaves / betmer & orcs
no longer called Betmeri League, we decided to kill that name awhile ago :yes:
07-26-2006, 04:40 AM,

oh! doh! X-/ I see now. The non-American format of the dates throws me off a bit... I like your new avatar, though.
|m0use.net|
07-26-2006, 04:54 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Haplo
oh! doh! X-/ I see now. The non-American format of the dates throws me off a bit... I like your new avatar, though.
yeah, it was my concept art for a Frost Giant...
the concept art was for the SKyrim for Oblivion mod...

I like drawing... I guess you can tell