Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lanscape error
03-06-2010, 12:24 PM,
lanscape error
i used black marshes console command and all i saw was water and floating trees. X( and i have placed it straight after oblivion esm anyone know how to fix this? ?(
03-06-2010, 03:26 PM,

Did you download the bsa?
03-06-2010, 03:38 PM,

You need all of these files in order to play the esm: Black Marsh Resources: Latest bsa . There are now a lot of patches. With my sixth patch I will hopefully be able to create a 'monster patch' that includes all six updates in one download.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
03-06-2010, 06:21 PM,

thanks the patch 2 sounds kinda complicated but i'll try and thanks i had no clue about the bsa.when the mod is complete will you still have to download bsa.do you download 1,2 and 3 or bm1 to bm5 or both. ?(sorry about all this i'm new to modding and ususly when i download a mod its either simple like merge textures and add esp and simple things like that or the mod is not a beta.download still dosen't work so i will join rebuilt the only way i'm staying here is if someone gives me the links to all the new bsa i need for 2.30 and tells me what stupid filepaths i need to change.
03-06-2010, 09:19 PM,

Everything is a WiP so that's why it's less simple. We were using a single archive at one point where you didn't even have to slot files into folders but that's impossible to manage if you're constantly changing the archives because of new additions.

It's really not as difficult as it seems though. Just download the files and put everything into their respective folders. As I say, with the next update, I'll upload a mega-patch so that new modders don't have to download six patches and put everything in place.

Nevertheless, the filepaths were a pain in the neck for me when I started but as long as you know where your data folder is then it's just a case of finding the correct path to the file. Most of our meshes appear under Data-Meshes-blackmarsh and the textures under Data-Textures-blackmarsh .
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
03-07-2010, 07:39 AM,

kk but do i download 1,2 and 3 or bm1 to bm5 or both?thanks
03-07-2010, 10:05 AM,

I have to ask: are you here to mod or are you here to snoop?

It's just that I haven't seen you suggest what you might be able to offer us as a team and we get a lot of people who sign up and then do absolutely nothing. This is always a tremendous waste of our time and we don't appreciate snoopers. I have lots to do here and those who are interested in playing BM would be better off just waiting for the beta. On the other hand, if you really are here to mod then we can all help.
03-07-2010, 08:56 PM,

I need the mod to work to check errors of my esps and this esm and 2questions 1do i download 1,2 and 3 or bm1 to bm5 or both. and please give bsa links for esm 2.30 cause i don't want to get the wrong ones again.2 how do you get esps on to this site i know how to go onto attachments but it only lets me add stuff thats alresdy been added.p.s i know i am probaly the biggest noob in the world but answer the questions above and i can mod this and i can tell the other guys i know how are confused about the site to.more people to teach is better and i know like 10 people confused about this site.
03-08-2010, 12:40 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by black marsh modder
I need the mod to work to check errors of my esps and this esm and 2questions 1do I download 1,2 and 3 or bm1 to bm5 or both. and please give bsa links for esm 2.30 cause I don't want to get the wrong ones again.2 how do you get esps on to this site I know how to go onto attachments but it only lets me add stuff thats alresdy been added.p.s I know I am probably the biggest noob in the world but answer the questions above and I can mod this and I can tell the other guys I know how are confused about the site to.more people to teach is better and I know like 10 people confused about this site.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
03-08-2010, 12:51 AM,

If you know other interested modders, please invite them over here.

I'm sure Ibsen will be able to give you advice on the downloads.

If you're inexperienced at modding, there are very good tutorials for beginners here:

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/ind.../Main_Page

and here:

http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/board.php?boardid=5
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!