Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for a member
05-18-2006, 03:26 PM,
looking for a member
Howdy Yall

Is "Ashlander" still available/involved with the ST project

If not does anyone have or know where I can find the data/info on the work he was doing in the Nord Village of Ulfthred

Thanks
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
05-19-2006, 05:33 AM,

I would humbly suggest opening the member roster, searching his username, and in the search result click his name. Then you'll see, among other things, when he was last online and when he posted his last post. If you then click the search button on his member page, you'll be given a readout of every post that member has made (since we switched to using this forum a year ago). I use it on myself now and then when I forget to which thread I made a particular post.

As far as I recall, ashlander didn't wind up contributing anything to the Jarnhald region. Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
05-21-2006, 09:25 PM,
Thanks Razorwing

I did look in the member directory and do realize ashlander hasn't been around for some time, i was just hoping someone would know his whereabouts

Ashlander did a few interior cellls for the village but it looks like it was never added in to the release
that's not a problem

Bob

05-22-2006, 01:03 AM,
RE: member
Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
Thanks Razorwing

I did look in the member directory and do realize ashlander hasn't been around for some time, I was just hoping someone would know his whereabouts

Ashlander did a few interior cellls for the village but it looks like it was never added in to the release
that's not a problem

Bob

Aah, kk. My memory is a bit hazy but I have a vague memory of ashlander claiming the interiors (reference), with the last message being on July 26th, 2005. Then he vanished for a bit, and posted a goodbye message on August 11th (reference). And then Danath_in and Galrina picked up the interior claims and it was going along nicely I think, then a catastrophy destroyed their home and they went absent for half a year or so.

Ashlander's the kind of guy I and a few others sometimes call "hot air balloons"... they float on by without doing anything, and sometimes they float away. A nice enough guy, but I don't think he's actually ever modded anything that made it into Silgrad Tower.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
05-22-2006, 01:13 AM,
ty tyvm

I actually like 5 minutes ago finished the last interior cell for that village, getting ready to start on the interior design, the accessories etc etc

I did come across the old thread about the Jarnhald region and their was some interesting conversation about possibly finding the (possibly)last remaining "Falmer"

I do wonder if thats been incorporated into the TES4

I saw some nice art work that waas done on snow elves and ice goblins and I would love to put that into the TES3

Thanks
Bob