• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mod symbol/logo
01-10-2006, 12:06 AM,

I like Photoshop, maybe I'll give a crack at it. Wink
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
01-10-2006, 12:08 AM,

yeah... although after many productons we will vote on 1 logo... the work can be exhibited anywhere... liek on the main site.... or when we finish the mod and set up the download thing... or maybe a short movie or trailer... stuff like that...

but just don't feel like your art will get ignored (unless extremely crappy).... :rofl:
01-10-2006, 12:11 AM,

good, because that means that i'll be able to multiple iterations myself!
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
01-10-2006, 02:20 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
yeah... although after many productons we will vote on 1 logo... the work can be exhibited anywhere... liek on the main site.... or when we finish the mod and set up the download thing... or maybe a short movie or trailer... stuff like that...

but just don't feel like your art will get ignored (unless extremely crappy).... :rofl:

Speaking of which, I did the Official Silgrad Tower trailer (download 20mb) a while back. I used the music that was supplied by Intelligentsia for ST and took my own video of surrounding areas to showcase the mod. I have a bit of knowledge in Vegas Video 4, and would be happy to work on a trailer for you guys when the time comes for one. Wink

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
01-10-2006, 04:09 AM,

that would be awesome man, i'm sure we'll need one at some point!

01-10-2006, 05:04 AM,

Here's a little something I made:

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
01-10-2006, 05:54 AM,

awesome! where'd you get the background and lettering?

01-10-2006, 06:12 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by batman
awesome! where'd you get the background and lettering?

It is a combonation of about five different images. The background was modified from three different "official screenshots' from the concepts on the screenshots page of elderscrolls.com. I used a concept screenie of Ald'Ruhn from the same page, and I used the ring from a few pages back in this thread.

The Magic Medieval font I used can be downloaded here.

This is just something that I threw together tonight, about thirty minutes ago and I spent only about twenty minutes finding the pictures and making it. I'm sure I could do something quite nice with more time. Wink

EDIT: Uploaded a slightly modified version of the same. The outline around the text is darkened.

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
01-10-2006, 10:41 AM,

Sweet, Think we got a winner here :goodjob:
Damn Nation! No donation, NO SALVATION.
I'm a proud Forumstomte

So much to do, So little time...
01-11-2006, 12:39 AM,

:applause: very very good noremorse! its small... and its high quality... not that any others have not been... but I think this one would do better as a logo than say a Trailer opener or a webpage picture/background or something