Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new guy here
07-23-2006, 12:14 PM,
new guy here
Hi, just moved in. I saw that you guys have need for 3D modellers... so here I amSmile
I have about 3 years experience with Maya, teaching myself Z-brush a.t.m.
I'm willing to help with the modelling of objects and stuff, but I prefer to leave living things alone for the moment, till my skills get better.
I hope I didn't post this in the wrong section, if I did, admins please move it.
Have a nice day all
07-23-2006, 12:55 PM,

ApellA, the Tavern is the general discussion of Silgrad Tower mod (incase you didn't know ConfusedhrugSmile
however if you want to model for both Silgrad and Vvardenfell that would be great cause we are both in Morrowind so modeling for one is like modeling for the other Smile plus we are good affiliates and share resources
07-23-2006, 12:59 PM,

Allright, thanks for the infoSmile and I posted a tread on the place for Vvardenfell as wellSmile
07-23-2006, 01:47 PM,

Hi ApellA, and welcome to our little neck of the woods. Smile

The forum can be a bit confusing initially because the different projects are entangled with each other. It's a small price to pay for getting along so well I think, and hopefully the soon-to-be Beyond Cyrodiil website can add more clarity for new members.

Several projects share boards in the Development category. I think Silgrad and Vvardenfell are the only ones sharing Visual Development, where I moved your thread to, but Skyrim moves around too, in Acoustic Dev.

So, feel free to continue with this thread for your model developments for TES4: Vvardenfell if you like, or start a new one if you think that's a better idea. Vvardenfell's cause is ours too, especially on the modelling-side of things, so I couldn't be happier.

I read in the other thread (Vvardenfell signup) that you're using Maya. I'd be interested to know how you plan to use the program, because I don't quite see how you could, given what I know right now. There's a plugin on the Niftools site but it's said to only support importing, not exporting.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]