Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quest idea
05-03-2007, 07:11 PM,
quest idea
this is like the whodunnit quest a bit.

Player talks to the QG or picks up there name from the rumor mill . they tell the pc that their mother was murdered by someone in town so you have to go round town and get 5 names.You go back to QG and they say you can use their house to find out so you go round and find the people invite them to a party in the house. They all come and now you can attack this however you want kill them all or persuade them to tell you then go tell QG and she may say to kill them at the end someone (or lots of people) are dead or imprisoned and you get a big fat reward.

by the way I won't be able to script this so if it is allowed someone else can
05-03-2007, 08:06 PM,

any suggestions as to where and how this will occur?
so far it sounds pretty good though... perhaps you can give it a more local flavor and say that there has been a Clan rivalry and __ was killed, etc.
05-03-2007, 08:24 PM,

Yeah... sounds interesting. Clan rivalry sounds like a good idea too. :goodjob:
05-03-2007, 08:40 PM,

you two know more about morrowind lore than I so you could pick names and clans better than I could for a town though I like somewhere like the plantations near ebonheart hey those could be the clans different farmers
05-03-2007, 08:42 PM,

KuKulzA's the lore master here. Smile

... but I'd like to see the Cammona Tong used somewhere in a quest a bit like this one. Are there different 'gangs' of the Cammona Tong? Like rival gangs and stuff?
05-03-2007, 09:07 PM,

yeah, the Camonna Tong is a criminal syndicate, made up of a lot of gangs, firmly controlled by the Kingpin... with local authorities in important places like Tear, and of course Orvas Dren's villa in the Ascadian isles

so maybe as a sign that gang-wars are getting worse...
I can see this quest in Balmora, they've had gangwar troubles plenty of times
05-03-2007, 09:24 PM,

Balmora sounds good to me. :yes:

Wasn't there a murder in Hlaalo manor in TES3 related to the Cammona Tong? I'm sure there was.
05-03-2007, 11:53 PM,

Yea, there was. I would propose Suran, as we all know, that town has more going on than it seems....
The rider in black is always watching......
05-04-2007, 12:14 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Hector the Hooded
Yea, there was. I would propose Suran, as we all know, that town has more going on than it seems....
and should have a strong Camonna Tong influence :yes:
it's a growing agricultural trade-town, its got a small space and a rapidly increasing population.
05-04-2007, 12:16 AM,

With the slavetrade gone....
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"