Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
raggidman? Oblivioneer?
04-04-2007, 01:20 AM,
raggidman? Oblivioneer?
as a major contributor here I noticed a change...

raggidman aint here no more, and sometimes Ataridante is, and sometimes not..

I think this place is getting empty, and I think raggidman is gone yeah?
is Oblivioneer fulfilling raggidman's place? he's gonna help me edit my stories?
04-04-2007, 01:48 AM,

Silgrad Tower's Editor chair, which raggidman held in the past, has been vacant for 1? months now. I don't really know where raggidman is these days, but last I heard he was active in other Beyond Cyrodiil teams.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
04-04-2007, 01:55 AM,
RE: raggidman? Oblivioneer?
I volunteered to edit dialogue but I might also edit books if that is a great need. For now, try me for anything. If I become overwhelmed, I will post a message to limit the types of items I will work on. Most unfortunately, my gaming computer smoked a while back so I can't run Oblivion or the CS right now. I will be ordering a new computer soon. Until it arrives, I can edit text or Word files but nothing directly in the CS.

Oblivioneer
04-06-2007, 09:27 PM,

ah i see... welcome Oblivioneer! :bananarock:
04-06-2007, 10:58 PM,

welcome oblivioneer!
I always like seeing more people in lit. :yes:
We live in deeds, not years; in thoughts, not breaths;
In feelings, not in figures on a dial.
05-04-2007, 07:53 PM,

Hi there. I'm the fiddler on the roof.

I really don't feel I want to take on the official "Editor" position of this forum right now, but I'd certainly be willing to give Oblivioneer a hand. I'm a pretty good writer, and more importantly I have a good knowledge of grammar and spelling. I love the Elder Scrolls games, and I love literature, so I wouldn't mind perusing and editing dialogue and/or literature for this mod. It's so tragic when a great mod is ruined by messy grammar and poor spelling.

Let us work together to combat illiteracy in Silgrad Tower!
I am a voice-actor.
http://fddlrnthrf.livejournal.com
05-04-2007, 08:45 PM,

great, most of the recent stuff here is from me so get ta work! :lmao: I/we really appreciate this.... truly I dunno any writers 'round here except the occasional input from Ataridante and what had been written in days long gone

thank you :yes:
05-04-2007, 09:44 PM,
RE: raggidman? Oblivioneer?
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
as a major contributor here I noticed a change...

raggidman aint here no more, and sometimes Ataridante is, and sometimes not..

I think this place is getting empty, and I think raggidman is gone yeah?
is Oblivioneer fulfilling raggidman's place? he's gonna help me edit my stories?

KuKulzA,
I have read several of your postings and have enjoyed them. Originally, I volunteered to edit dialogue but then my computer for Oblivion and the CS died so I have done only a little of that. I should have a new computer running Oblivion and the CS by Sunday. If there are stories you would specifically like for me to edit, please send them to me, attached to a PM. I check PMs almost daily.
Oblivioneer
05-05-2007, 01:42 AM,

Welcome aboard Fddlrnthrf Smile

Would you be interested in writing a general Morrowind book for the Silgrad Tower and Vvardenfell teams? I love modding with the books from TES3 (which uses my models and Phoenixamon's textures, so they're 100% legit), but I can't help but think the players of our mod who are inclined to read books in the first place already know those books by heart. But at the same time I've found it to be hard to come by book texts that would make perfect sense in everyday Dunmer homes. There's a lot of great literature to access, on this forum board for instance, but I can't recall reading one that I thought would be a perfect fit in an everyday NPC's home. Confusedhrug:
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
05-21-2007, 01:52 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
ah I see... welcome Oblivioneer! :bananarock:

KuKulzA,
For a Morag Tong quest I am writing, there is intrigue. House Hlaalu is working (secretly, of course) on a political coup which will leave the ST region still under imperial rule but which will place House Hlaalu far above the other Great Houses. Some Redoran spies have caught wind of the coup and are investigating. The existence of a coup is important to the quest but neither the details of the coup nor the exact content of the logs is intricately intertwined with the other parts of the quest. The two logs should add atmosphere to the quest. I have confidence that you can think up an entire coup plot, which somebody else might use elsewhere and that parts of that can be revealed in two different logs. The first journal/notes/log/ (I'm calling it 'log' in this message,) is a record of what the Redoran have learned up to a point (fairly early, maybe middle) in the quest. It can have a few details and might also have some conjectures made by the Redorans. The main reason for this log is to let the PC know that something is going on that is different from the surface appearance of the quest. Finding it alos advances the quest stage. The PC acquires the other log by intercepting a Hlaalu courier on the highway. This log contains more details and names a few of the Hlaalu who are involved. Could you undertake this, please?
Oblivioneer