Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
raggidman? Oblivioneer?
05-21-2007, 02:10 AM,

I would gladly undertake this as a House-thane. Set aside I shall, my spear and warrior-gain, and the reed-pen shall suffice for the valor I will attain. Two logs Redoran and Hlaalu, schemes and bloody coups, events all in a chain.

like the rhymes? I'll write it within the next 3 days and then post it up. When I'm done, revise as usual. Any specific places, names, or whatever I should have in it? Any special Silgrad lore I need to pay attention to? Anyhow, I will write it as if these peole know what they are doing, its no story, its a record. And the attitudes of the two sides and their approach will be reflected in their logs. Do I have full freedom as to the nature of the coup or are there certain things I should be aware of? I will not proceed until you reply, just incase! :goodjob:
05-23-2007, 01:24 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
I would gladly undertake this as a House-thane. Set aside I shall, my spear and warrior-gain, and the reed-pen shall suffice for the valor I will attain. Two logs Redoran and Hlaalu, schemes and bloody coups, events all in a chain.

like the rhymes? I'll write it within the next 3 days and then post it up. When I'm done, revise as usual. Any specific places, names, or whatever I should have in it? Any special Silgrad lore I need to pay attention to? Anyhow, I will write it as if these peole know what they are doing, its no story, its a record. And the attitudes of the two sides and their approach will be reflected in their logs. Do I have full freedom as to the nature of the coup or are there certain things I should be aware of? I will not proceed until you reply, just incase! :goodjob:

KuKulzA,
Yes, I like the rhyme. The quest I am working on occurs mostly within the city where the main Morag Tong Guild Hall will be so at least some of the coup events should be there. Except for that, full freedom is yours. That a coup is in progress is part of the quest but the details are not important to the quest. A big reason I asked you for help is your knowledge of lore. Your approach in the sentence beginning with "Anyhow" and the next sentence sound like exactly what I had in mind.
Thanks,
Oblivioneer