Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
redoran soldiers
07-25-2006, 08:14 PM,

nub
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
07-25-2006, 08:15 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
nub
?(
07-25-2006, 09:16 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
nub
?(

?( ?( ?
07-25-2006, 09:30 PM,

nub

You're an idiot.

Go away.

Anyway, Bonemold was cool looking armor. I never used it because I never used medium armor though.
07-25-2006, 10:34 PM,

nub

Ebonyknight, if you could kindly refrain from flaming people new to these forums such as yourself Wink , it would go a long way to earning yourself some more respect.

Zellox, just ignore him, I like the concept you found for us. It would be great if you'd be interested in joining us, that would be awesome! Ignore Ebony, he gives us a bad image a lot of the time (before I joined too, but I'm core, so PM me if you have anything you're concerned about (questions, comments, etc...))
07-26-2006, 01:02 AM,

Ebonyknight is not new and usually productive, however he does flame others or tell others to read all before posting.... though tat may be true that people should read up on a lot of the current decisions, this does not require "nub" comments...

as for the rest of you, when someone is out of line like that, tell them not to do it, but do not insult back at them... one main rule here is respect, let's keep that rule
07-26-2006, 01:28 AM,

All is explained in the Wink. Wink

EDIT: and I apologize to you, EbonyKnight, but try not to flame other people here. Smile
07-26-2006, 02:07 AM,

Its nice stuff

I certainly wouldn't mind if someone punched out some fancy bonemold for TES3 Wink Wink Wink Wink

It be cool to have some elite redoran solders walking about in fancy armour
I like what they have but its pretty bland in comparison to the different outfits Imperials have
And as you move up ranks you dont get anything new, that would be nice if we could add that in

btw Im not saying the Blackbone isn't fancy
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories