Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(reqz) ideas
07-06-2006, 04:18 PM,

You don't need your post count up my friend! Smile I'm not even at 1000 myself and I'm a moderator.
Morrowind Insurance Company. Now with Horse & Guar Insurance! :goodjob:

Ask about our Adventurer's Life Policy (sorry, it does not cover companions that you push off cliffs, throw into Oblivion gates, or eaten by that nearby hungry troll :eek: )
07-06-2006, 05:11 PM,

what? have you heard of a thing called forum etiquette?

well, at least you admit it...
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
07-06-2006, 05:49 PM,

ok that was intresting, btw i was wondering since i have a few mods done myself can i put them up hear, sorry if thats a bad question but i would just like to have my mods up somewhere besides the main tes forums, and if not can you tell me where i can. thanks
Kraken, its whats for diner.
Those are good words, I like to wave at them as they pass by.
07-06-2006, 06:00 PM,

PM me and I'll give you a little space.
Morrowind Insurance Company. Now with Horse & Guar Insurance! :goodjob:

Ask about our Adventurer's Life Policy (sorry, it does not cover companions that you push off cliffs, throw into Oblivion gates, or eaten by that nearby hungry troll :eek: )
07-06-2006, 06:02 PM,

ok thx, yea i try to get stuff up on the pes but it takes a while
07-06-2006, 06:37 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Rodan
You don't need your post count up my friend! Smile I'm not even at 1000 myself and I'm a moderator.

Lol thats nothing, I have 117 and I am a mod lol. Anyway seems as if I am to late to post stuff for ghostruler Sad atleast he found what he was looking for.
To answer your question, yes. But probably no.
07-06-2006, 06:59 PM,

ok now my idea thread is a contest of whos a mod with the least amount of posts, not that i care its actualy rahter amuseing.
07-06-2006, 07:04 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Rodan

I know, but I just felt like posting.... I wasn't able to make an intelligent post, because I was worried ;( . I had a 5% chance of making it to the 4th class, but now anywayz, I've just heard, I am an official member of the 4th grade! Time for celebration! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :bananarock: :bananarock:
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
12-29-2006, 01:00 AM,

Necromancy

Haha I didn't want to start a "I'm Back " thread so I just used my first thread.
12-29-2006, 01:26 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by ghostruler
Necromancy

Haha I didn't want to start a "I'm Back " thread so I just used my first thread.
A_flyboy is confused.....
what do you mean by that?
was necromancy your name here before or something?

A_flyboy likes :guarConfused. do you?
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin