Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
side quest (Dead)
05-16-2009, 09:24 PM,
side quest (Dead)
heres a idea that i thought of that i dont think could work but it could be cool

when you reach the capital city of black marsh(dont know the name)
some guards wants you to pay a toll (1000 septims) and a topic shows up toll
and he will tell you that it is the new captains idea and a new topic showes up where it says new captain he will tell you that almost no guard likes the new idea and that you should go talk to ( anonymous) out side the city when you meet him he says that the captain needs to be eliminated . he will mark on your map where to travel and there is a secret passage that leads to the sewers where you will fight some creatures and when you reach the ladder that you need to climb
it will be locked after picking the lock and reach the castle you'll meet a theif who shows you the way to the barracks and there you will make your way to his room and it will be a vault there when you go in there is a chest on the ground but when you open the chest its a passage to a dungeon whereyou will sethat the captian is a necromancer to your journal will be updated and says that he is reanimating the count and that the count was killed cause he worshipped daegon and maked the people live like him after that he will se you and you'll kill him (hopefully) and recive a key that leads too his escape tunnel after that youll walk trough the dungeon and when you're through you'll be at the (anonymous) house he will thank you and you can walk in to the city with out paying 1000 septim toll each time you want to go in

this is just a thought i cant mod but if there is anyone that find this interesting then please comment
a good laugh make you live longer so i am a immortal
05-16-2009, 09:50 PM,

I like the toll idea but there are a few things that don't quite fit with the aims of BM. One is the idea of including Dagon. We're trying to get as far from Dagon as possible here. The main problem though is that this mixes up a lot of different factions that we haven't got ready yet. For example, we're currently at work on the Shadowscales (assassination) and nothing has been considered for the Sotho Tren (our Rogue's / Thieves Guild).

It would need to be altered a bit but this sort of thing could fit into the 'Royal Court' missions.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-29-2011, 11:17 AM,

The member who suggested this has not been online for nearly 2 years so I don't think that there's any sense in keeping this one active any longer.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
08-31-2011, 04:12 PM,

In the absence of any objection from Ibsen, I have moved this to the archive.

08-31-2011, 07:29 PM,

Done. :check:

It's never a good sign when the original poster has about less than 20 posts to their credit. Some of these we've been seeing have only had about 2 or 3.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-31-2011, 07:37 PM,

In one case I came across, the thread was literally the only thing they'd ever posted, though I forget which one exactly. There are so many of them...