04-29-2007, 05:44 PM,

Great idea. Really good idea to be stuck during a part of the MQ Smile
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
04-29-2007, 06:22 PM,

Thanks. I think it solves conflicts neatly and tries to satisfy everyone. Wonder what everyone else thinks. Only problem is that it requires more work to be done. Seige of ald-ruhn means you've got to HAVE a seige, which means work, scripting, quest. Having a noticable difference between pre and post crisis morrowind means more work.

If you guys are willing to go the extra mile, i think it's the best and most satisfying path. However, the original "summonded to vvardenfell after MQ" would require less work, though you'd not see the contrast as much, and i'd LOVE to see a giant undead crab beating the crap out of daedra
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
04-29-2007, 06:26 PM,

Would a bote from leyawinn not be more logical?

i thought for the siege of Ald'Ruhn: Xhen you advance on a certain point in the vanilla MQ, then Ald'ruhn will be destroyed. OS, you won't be able to see the siege itself.
04-29-2007, 06:31 PM,

Well then you got to go around Balck Marxsh, very dangerous Wink It's most likely to get into a static carraige and then be teleported to Seyda Neen Docks, perhaps with a little video between it all.
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
04-29-2007, 08:13 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Mormacil
Well then you got to go around Balck Marxsh, very dangerous Wink

:lmao: yeah, and if you get shipwreced on the coast of Black Marsh you'll end up in my OTHER mod :lol:

Black Marsh! Big Grin

ah... yes.... lots of work
04-29-2007, 09:36 PM,

I think we should, not use Jauffre, but my favorite Blade Spymaster, Caius Cosades. He was recalled to Cyrodiil, and well....he may be one of the "Heads" of the Blade division, ya know? He could be the one to warn of the growing threat in Vvardenfell, right after you return the Armor of Tiber Septim, before the Great Battle.
The rider in black is always watching......
04-29-2007, 10:47 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Hector the Hooded
I think we should, not use Jauffre, but my favorite Blade Spymaster, Caius Cosades. He was recalled to Cyrodiil, and well....he may be one of the "Heads" of the Blade division, ya know? He could be the one to warn of the growing threat in Vvardenfell, right after you return the Armor of Tiber Septim, before the Great Battle.
oooo..... Confusedhh:

*whisper* good point Hector! :goodjob:
04-29-2007, 10:55 PM,

Good idea! Be great to see Caius again.