Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guards, Soldiers, and Troops?
02-22-2006, 01:28 AM,
Guards, Soldiers, and Troops?
Hlaalu will wear the same, Same for Redoran, Telvanni, Indoril.

But what about the Betmeri, Ashlanders, Nords, Cammon Tong, Cenus and Excise, House Dagoth, Vampires, Vampire hunters.

Not all of these factions will have unique npcs right? There will be npcs called Imperial Guards, Redoran Guards, Ashlander Guard, Raider?, Cammong Tong Brute, House Dagoth Soldier.

What kind of weapons will they carry. House Dagoth soldiers maybe carry House Dagoth daggers. Ashlanders chitin or iron?. Cammong tong silver, steel, iron, and dwemer? Vampires, pretty much anything they can get their hands on. Vampire Hunters Silver lots of Silver lol. Nord will prob use the Morrowind Nord weapons not the Nordic Solstheim silver weapons? Helseth's Guards will carry adamantium. Twin lamps will vary?
Buyoant Armigers will carry Firebalde and chitin with velothian shields. And Betmeri from Orcish, Goblin, NewtScale, Netch, Chitin, Glass maybe for the Leaders. Was wondering if anyone can help me out here?
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
02-22-2006, 01:33 AM,

I think Helseth will wear Royal Guard Armor, and the I doubt the Ashlanders would have matching wear, they just pull together what they have
02-22-2006, 01:49 AM,

Guards and their Armor:

Hlallu = standard TESIII Hlallu Bonemold / standard weapon

Redoran = standard TESIII Redoran Bonemold / standard weapon

Telvani = standard TESIII Telvani Bonemold / standard weapon

Ordinators = standard TESIII Ordinator ("Indoril") / Ebony katana

Indoril = Ordinatoresque Bonemold / standard weapon

Dres = new Bonemold design / standard weapon

Dagoth = new Bonemold design / standard weapon

Ashlanders = Chitin (perhaps with custom tribal markings) / chitin

Imperial Union (Imp Guard, C&E, Mages) = standard Legion and misc / standard weapon

Cammona Tong = misc lightweight / misc, mostly short blade (definitely some glass)

Helseth = standard TESIII Royal Guard / standard weapon

Nordic Colonists = TESIV Nordic heavy of some type / standard Nordic broadsword

Buyoant Armigers = new lightwieght Ordinatoresque design / Ebony Wazikashi?

Crusaders = misc / misc

Betmeri = Orcish with other misc (they take what they can get) / Orcish and misc

Twin Lamps = misc (probably a lot of unarmored) / misc and short blades

Vampires = misc (probably a lot of unarmored or unique suited to clan) / misc

NOTE: I believe that the Vampire Hunters have been cut and incorporated into the Ordinators. The other soldier types that you listed will probably just have the same uniform types as the soldiers of the same faction with maybe a special helm or some such thing for the specific character.
02-22-2006, 03:56 AM,

about Vampire hunters... I am still thinking about it....
...so don't make any conclusions yet
we may find a good way to work it out still

Betmeri = Orcish with other misc (they take what they can get) / Orcish and misc
*although orcs will help supply the betmer with weapons and armor, Argonians and Goblins will contribute to it in the form of Kwama armor, scale armor, goblin style armor, and of course weapons...

Nordic Colonists = TESIV Nordic heavy of some type / standard Nordic broadsword

Buyoant Armigers = new lightwieght chitinesque design / Ebony Wazikashi?

Ashlanders = Chitin/netch (perhaps with custom tribal markings) / chitin/iron

Imperial Union (Imp Guard) = standard Legion and misc / standard weapon

Thieves Guild = misc./misc. (mostly light)
02-22-2006, 11:55 AM,

What about the House of Troubles? (I need to work on that questline) Would they just wear anything like in tes:3? Or would they upgrade to Daedric Armor Big Grin
02-22-2006, 12:11 PM,

[edit]
02-22-2006, 12:16 PM,

they could easily summon dremoras to help them out... so no need to also get Daedric armor...
also, Harikari, do you think it is alright to have a Dremora be the overal leader of the Daedric Cultists.... like as in they were notunited and the Dremora Lord, realizing that his worshippers would be killed off shrine by shrine has united the large part of the House of Troubles cultists and has made them a loose confederation called the House of Troubles... making an informal minor House of Daedra and Cultists and allied to the Telvanni.... this Dremora is an excellent general... (which leads me to another idea)

pre-war the Houses will definitely have propoganda campaigns...
so the Redoran might draw a Telvanni with a dremora's head- in short, to liken them to devils and allies of Cultists
or the Hlaalu might show the Redoran kidnapping a child named ebony.... to show Redoran as bullies and robbers
....you know what I mean, propaganda posters to spread war-mongering...
02-22-2006, 01:13 PM,

I think that the smugglers and House of Troubles and other more independant factions without supporting political structures take what armor they can get. Higher ups have nicer stuff, lower guys don't. Deadric Cultists probably would be a little more likely to have Daedric stuff, but not to the extent that all of them use it by any means (just maybe some of the top guys).
02-22-2006, 02:09 PM,

Dremora Lord Leader sounds awesome. Except maybe we boost it up to a Daedric Prince's War General
02-22-2006, 02:56 PM,

like Dagon's right hand man... err... Dremora....