Poll: Where do you think the next Elder Scrolls will take place?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Black Marsh / Argonia
0%
0 0%
Summerset Isle
0%
0 0%
Skyrim
0%
0 0%
Oblivion
0%
0 0%
Morrowind
0%
0 0%
High Rock and/or Orsinium
0%
0 0%
Hammerfell
0%
0 0%
Elsweyr
0%
0 0%
Cyrodiil
0%
0 0%
Valenwood
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the next one...
07-01-2006, 07:46 AM,

Well, I though Summerset because of all the magical lore surrounding it. Also, everybody in Oblivion is either talking about Kvatch, Morrowind, or Summerset.
07-01-2006, 06:10 PM,

technically because a city is described as glass and butterfly wings and whatever the other stuff was does not mean it is that fragile.

for any other tolkien fans out there, remember, all of the noldor cities where beautiful, though could stand sieges and any other war.

i think that the cities in summerset isle are much like tolkiens valinor: mysterious lands in the west, beautiful yet powerful, that whole thing.

and just because a land might not be the greatest, the motive is great. the altmer may find this the best time to become lords over the lesser peoples of the world.
98% of forum-goers say that fast travel ruins Oblivion. Put this as your signature if you are one of the 2% that realize fast travel is optional.
07-01-2006, 07:29 PM,

summerset, bieng the location of yet another major tower.. and quite interesing as well Tongue
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
07-01-2006, 09:01 PM,

Actually, it will take place in a ridiculously huge Daggerfall-style temple of Dibella.
07-02-2006, 07:05 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Axen
Actually, it will take place in a ridiculously huge Daggerfall-style temple of Dibella.
Indeed...
Artemis Vendu - sucking Vvardenfell dry since 3E 394
03-07-2007, 04:14 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Axen
The Madhouse of Sheogorath.
well... you DID guess the expansion! Big Grin
03-07-2007, 04:52 AM,

As some of you might know some convincing evidence have recently appeared that point the finger at Skyrim for the next ES game.
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
03-07-2007, 04:53 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Psychotic
As some of you might know some convincing evidence have recently appeared that point the finger at Skyrim for the next ES game.

Yeah, saw a little bit of that on the ESF too. Could still be anywhere. Confusedhrug:
03-07-2007, 05:16 AM,

I hope that's true. Should make it even easier to cross into Silgrad Tower than it is now for Oblivion. Big Grin I hope it takes at least three years before it comes out though.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-07-2007, 01:24 PM,

I think it will probably be Skyrim, seems like that's what they'll do, and what I voted for, but Summerset would be the best thing ever. Skyrim is what I think it will be, not what I want it to be. Do you think it will be released with the Oblivion Engine? If so, we can use it's stuff.
Lol what?