Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vampire nest
12-03-2007, 10:16 AM,
vampire nest
the story goes like this

You ask any the citizen in a town then ask about vampires
he/she will tell you that the a guard have found a vampire nest
and they are suspected the vampires suck the blood of the missing persons then you ask a guard where the nest is he told its in a cave
which is guarded by vampires but the guard give you a tip you go
at the cave at night so you can use stealth to go to the cave
after that the guard named was a vampire it was all a trap because
the guard is a vampire and he is the spy of the vampires thats why you have to kill the boss of the vampire and the spy.
12-03-2007, 10:43 AM,

Your draft is rather brief and undetailed, but it's not a bad quest idea by any means and I appreciate that you share your ideas.

Have you thought about picking up one of our open claims or doing other work with the Silgrad Tower team? We could certainly use additional caves (moldcaves) for instance. Do you feel up to modding one? It can be the cave from your quest draft if you like, or it could be a different cave.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
12-03-2007, 12:01 PM,

oh sorry razorwing i only give ideas because i dont know how to use cs ?(
12-03-2007, 12:31 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by rara23
oh sorry razorwing I only give ideas because I dont know how to use cs ?(

Ideas are always good to have, but our shortage lies not in ideas but in team members able to carry them through. Aren't you interested in modding, rara? How come? I find it to be entertaining and very creatively rewarding.
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
12-03-2007, 01:23 PM,

ill try modding thanks got any free claims im just done reading how to make a dungeon
12-03-2007, 02:30 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by rara23
ill try modding thanks got any free claims I'm just done reading how to make a dungeon

Cool Smile

Nah, you don't have to worry about claims, you can get started right away instead. But it's probably a good idea to read through the dungeon tutorial on the wiki and try out a few things it mentions before starting fresh on an ST plugin, just to get a feel for the CS.

After that I would suggest that you start by making a clean copy of one of the moldcave starter cells I made. To do that, load up the interior cell "SoluthisLoc003lvl1" in the construction set. Select an object, press the T key, then zoom out until you see all the objects. Left-click and hold to drag out a silvery rectangle around all the objects. Go to the menu option "Edit > Copy Render", alternatively just press CTRL+C.

Now go to the menu option "World > Cells". You'll get a window that shows a long list to the left and a few tabs on the right. Just right-click in the list and choose "New". Give it the name SoluthisLoc010lvl1. Now load up the new cell you created and go to the menu option "Edit > Paste in Place".

Now you have the beginnings of your very own cave Smile

To continue building on the dungeon, go the list WorldObjects > Static > ST > Dungeons > Moldcave. If you want to add ore to the cave we have adamantium and glass to choose from, found in WorldObjects > Container > ST > Rocks > GemContainers (but you can use ore containers from Oblivion instead if you like). Other than that I guess the best tip I can give is to check out the cells SoluthisLoc004lvl1 and SoluthisLoc004lvl1b to see what kind of stuff goes into our caves.
Angel mired in filth