Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
website
10-05-2005, 08:05 PM,
website
I am in the proccess of making a website...
this is what it there for now.... it is far from completion... but comments and suggestions are welcome!
TES4: Vvardenfell

EDIT: some links don't seem to work... Sad
10-05-2005, 08:14 PM,
RE: website
Are you doing parts in html? because i know a bit and could help you with it if you wanted, or i could at least write some things (like the faq) so you could just copy paste, also.
10-05-2005, 08:15 PM,
May I suggest you add more stuff to it Big Grin
Looks good so far, a little empty but it takes time to make a website if you use pure html.
Damn Nation! No donation, NO SALVATION.
I'm a proud Forumstomte

So much to do, So little time...
10-05-2005, 08:17 PM,
Quote:Originally posted by falco1029
Are you doing parts in html? because i know a bit and could help you with it if you wanted, or i could at least write some things (like the faq) so you could just copy paste, also.

whatever assistance offered... I gladly accept! Big Grin

as for using html.. yeah.... I don't have dreamweaver my preferred webpage designer... and Microsoft Frontpage.... never got used to it...
10-05-2005, 08:20 PM,

BTW if you need some flash stuff I can create some basic stuff, just let me know if you need any Smile
Damn Nation! No donation, NO SALVATION.
I'm a proud Forumstomte

So much to do, So little time...
10-05-2005, 08:23 PM,

well I'd like for us to have a banner... I'll get specifics to those interested in designing a banner soon... like a links banner
10-05-2005, 08:23 PM,

Wow, kinda empty... Wink

Actually, I do know HTML, so just ask and I'll be glad to help out where I can. I can't do much with images, but layout can be pretty easy. Oh and I know little about JavaScript, but not enough to actually do really anything.
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
10-05-2005, 08:25 PM,

One little suggestion, I'd take out these two lines:

Rome Total War- planned but never completed
Halo 2- planned but never started

It might give a negative impression to see that you started things, but never finished them - and nobody will ever ask for the reasons, believe me. Big Grin

The easiest thing to remedy this potential counter-productivity is to simply not mentioning it at all. Wink

Greetings

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
10-05-2005, 08:33 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Quentin Fortune
One little suggestion, I'd take out these two lines:

Rome Total War- planned but never completed
Halo 2- planned but never started

It might give a negative impression to see that you started things, but never finished them - and nobody will ever ask for the reasons, believe me. Big Grin

The easiest thing to remedy this potential counter-productivity is to simply not mentioning it at all. Wink

Greetings

Quentin

Big Grin ok
10-05-2005, 08:34 PM,

I agree with quentin, and what are you making it with and where are you hosting the page? Cus i'd gladly help. Just use the simple <P> <PRE> text </pre> </p> command Smile. text becomes easy (and i can stil lbold and whatnot within there). Of cours,e im no html master, i can just do simple stuff, like backrounds, colors, and the like. And if it's been a while i need my handy cheat page i made and put on the desktop of this comp Smile