Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what about Clothes?
05-17-2007, 12:01 PM,
what about Clothes?
ok this is pretty stupid to some people but i thought the clothes in oblivion were stupid but the clothes in morrowind were cool so i was wondering are you guys gonna create all those clothes from TES3?
05-17-2007, 12:30 PM,

I don't think all but yeah I think they'll recreate some and make some new ones as well. And make them genderless, at least the pants/skirts Tongue
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
05-17-2007, 12:43 PM,

cool! cause the oblivion clothes sucked
05-17-2007, 03:31 PM,

oh we'll be making the old and some new clothings...
I mean seriously... clothing in Morrowind is different, different styles, materials, etc.

every House probably has styles of clothng unique to it, materials range from Blight moth silk to thinned guar hide... and they have all different designs and embriodery... some are thick and flowing, others slim and close-fitting...
05-17-2007, 03:48 PM,

wow...you guys are so cool lol just about every thing i think of you guys are already doing
05-17-2007, 03:59 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by necridlycan
wow...you guys are so cool lol just about every thing I think of you guys are already doing
hey, I've spent a year planning and sorting things out in my head and discussing with folks here Confusedhrug:

and we aren't doing it yet, though i wish we had the 'manower' to start on all the clothing
at the end of the month I will be checking on ALL the members on the team. Inactive ones will be asked to return or leave. I don't like inactivity so I may make this a monthly check up on everybody in question, we'll see

but yeah :yes: Vvardenfell has a lot planned
05-25-2007, 01:47 PM,

That's good news. Some of the Oblivion clothes look awful, and from how I see them, only a few (if that) look anything like Morrowind-ish clothes.