Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what are you guys doing?
05-17-2007, 01:38 AM,
what are you guys doing?
hmm i'm confused....are you guys JUST doing Vvardenfell? or are you doing all of morrowind?
05-17-2007, 01:41 AM,

They're just doing Vvardenfell, thus TES4: Vvardenfell. Silgrad Tower is doing a chunk of mainland Morrowind, but there are no plans to mod the province as a whole (certainly not in one ESM)
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
05-17-2007, 01:44 AM,

aww that sux ...i think a group of modders should get together and rebuild tamriel as a whole...and yes i know of tamriel rebuilt but they have a different vision then me....they think that building one province each game is rebuilding tamriel when its not
05-17-2007, 01:47 AM,

well you've come to the right place... we're trying to make Beyond Cyrodiil... a modding comunity of friendly mods that are trying to make all different provinces of Tamriel outside of Cyrodiil... :goodjob:
05-17-2007, 01:49 AM,

hmm well this sounds like the place for me but who is in charge here
05-17-2007, 01:54 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by necridlycan
hmm well this sounds like the place for me but who is in charge here
HERE? I am in charge here.

other projects have their leaders, and we all conference to make decisions that affect the entire community. if you have any questions just ask, most of us are very welcoming and open to questions :yes:
05-17-2007, 01:54 AM,

Well there's no one person in charge of Beyond Cyrodiil, It's more a group of affiliated projects. Razorwing's the leader of Silgrad Tower, KuKulzA's the leader of Vvardenfell, Alasdair and Psychotic lead skyrim, DarkAsmodeous leads Elseweyr, KuKulzA also leads the Black Marshes, FLESH and Mormacil lead Valenwood, Gyssar and Whitewizard lead High Rock, and Kodama and Ysne lead Akavir.

That's what it appears to be from the moderaters lists at any rate. If i got someone wrong i'm sorry.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
05-17-2007, 01:57 AM,

ok well you being the leader and all i have alot of question but at the time i can only think of two number 1 what can i do to help? just name it and i'll give it a shot because i would like nothing more then to help rebuild Tamriel......
and number two why would you only make Vvardenfell? come on! you know you want to make the rest of morrowind as well Big Grin
05-17-2007, 02:29 AM,

Well, first of all, do you know how hard and long it takes to build a landmass the size of Vvardenfell? VERY.

The rest of Morrowind is out of the question, by far, so please don't complain :yes:!

Besides, out of all of Morrowind VVardenfell is the most unique place (That and Almalexia.)
The rider in black is always watching......
05-17-2007, 02:46 AM,

Vvardenfell's heightmap is 2x cyrodiil i believe? It took Bethesda 4 years to make cyrodiil, so they don't need more work.

I'm not a leader here, but i can tell you that to help, check out the claims thread and do a town or something. Or help build lore and the MQ, or claim a tileset, misc model, ect. Plenty of work needs doing, and it's all on the claims boards.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala