Silgrad Tower from the Ashes
Narrowing Diseases for starters - Printable Version

+- Silgrad Tower from the Ashes (https://www.silgradmodding.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Archived (closed boards) former hosted projects for Oblivion. (https://www.silgradmodding.net/forum/Forum-Archived-closed-boards-former-hosted-projects-for-Oblivion)
+--- Forum: TESIV: Black Marsh (https://www.silgradmodding.net/forum/Forum-TESIV-Black-Marsh)
+---- Forum: Music & Sound (https://www.silgradmodding.net/forum/Forum-Music-Sound)
+---- Thread: Narrowing Diseases for starters (/Thread-Narrowing-Diseases-for-starters)

Pages: 1 2

Narrowing Diseases for starters - SwedishFish - 04-21-2006

Here are the diseases Kukulza presented, choose five.

Intestine Rot (Dysentery)
Endurance -50, Strength -50, Fatigue -3/sec, once your faitgue is out you will suffer 5 hp loss every hour
Flu Parasite (Malaria)
Intelligence -50, Strength -30, Health -1/sec
Fluid Bleed (Cholera)
Endurance -50, Willpower -40, Health -2/sec. Fatigue -1/sec
Foot Worm
every ten days you will lose 30 HP until treated, you will have only 50% of your normal fatigue
Blind Worm
if not treated in five days you will be blind, if you do treat it after blindness, it won't go away fro another three days
Skin Worm
on the fifteenth day, you will lose 60 HP as well as drain your strength down to 10 and your Personality down to 5
Shiver Fever
Personality -100, Strength -20, Magicka -4/sec, Fatigue -3/sec
Spore Cough
Agility -30, Luck -100, Fatigue -6/sec
Limb Rot
Speed -40, after 1 day, your max health will be cut down to 30 and your max fatigue down to 10
Field Parasite
speed -10, Endurance -10, Fatigue -10/sec

- KuKulzA - 04-21-2006

must we do this? couldn't we just have 'em all? Argonia has like the worst and the most diseases, its notorious... and having only five makes Argonia look like a tourist attraction... the thing is, most outsiders DON'T want to be in the Black marshes; most of them

Rolleyes here my five... random really... I like 'em all, and had mor ideas coming...

Blind Worm
Foot Worm
Spore Cough
Intestine Rot
Limb Rot

- X23 - 04-21-2006

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
must we do this? couldn't we just have 'em all? Argonia has like the worst and the most diseases, its notorious... and having only five makes Argonia look like a tourist attraction... the thing is, most outsiders DON'T want to be in the Black marshes; most of them

Rolleyes here my five... random really... I like 'em all, and had mor ideas coming...

Blind Worm
Foot Worm
Spore Cough
Intestine Rot
Limb Rot

he meant that if you're level one you'd get less diseases. Vote what diseases you think lvl 1's should get. I think low levels should not want to go unless their argonian because of the disease.

- KuKulzA - 04-21-2006

Quote:Originally posted by X23
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA

Blind Worm
Foot Worm
Spore Cough
Intestine Rot
Limb Rot

he meant that if you're level one you'd get less diseases. Vote what diseases you think lvl 1's should get. I think low levels should not want to go unless their argonian because of the disease.
oh really.... when then not limb rot... you know when the japanese had POWs in Thailand? in WW2? speedo speedo? well, they got what can be called limb rot...
you start out with a tiny cut.... maybe some plant got you.... but then the heat, the flies... and dirty water.... and the mud.... it gets in... you get an infection.... and then eventually your leg is dying and maggots have to be put in or you sit in a river for the fish to eat your leg away.... usually they have to amputate it and make sure the stump doesn't get infected...

- SwedishFish - 04-22-2006

By for starters I meant what diseases do we want to focus on first, not level. If all goes well in testing we will add more.

- SwedishFish - 05-22-2006

If you have not voted please do so. I want to close this vote soon.

- gravedigger84 - 05-22-2006

wont let me to Sad i cant remember that i would had voted for this.. but maybe im wrong, need to check how old this topic is first.

- Remux Dreadfire - 05-23-2006

How are we going to do Blind Worm cause we can't make the player blind? are we going to blur the vision or what?And with spore cough does anyone know if it is possible to do something like when you have this desise every say five minutes a coughing sound comes up?

I reckon
Blind Worm
Field Parasite
Flu Parasite
Skin Worm
and
Spore Cough

- SwedishFish - 05-26-2006

Due to lack of response, we will get rid of fluid bleed for now leaving the top 8 as the diseases we will start with.

- Remux Dreadfire - 05-27-2006

and the top eight are (drumroll)