Silgrad Tower from the Ashes
Vivec and Nerevarine - Printable Version

+- Silgrad Tower from the Ashes (https://www.silgradmodding.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Archived (closed boards) former hosted projects for Oblivion. (https://www.silgradmodding.net/forum/Forum-Archived-closed-boards-former-hosted-projects-for-Oblivion)
+--- Forum: TES4: Vvardenfell (https://www.silgradmodding.net/forum/Forum-TES4-Vvardenfell)
+---- Forum: Vvardenfell's Main quest (https://www.silgradmodding.net/forum/Forum-Vvardenfell-s-Main-quest)
+---- Thread: Vivec and Nerevarine (/Thread-Vivec-and-Nerevarine)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

- X23 - 04-26-2006

No they take a boat directly to Vvardenfell since they know there is civil war, and they want to take advantage of that and get a foothold on Tamriel.

- Axen - 04-26-2006

The Nerevarine could have been on Akavir for quite a while, and then he returned to Morrowind to tell his people that they plan to invade and everyone should prepare... only to find that everything is in chaos back on Morrowind.

- The Gunslinger - 05-14-2006

Didn't Nerevar go to Akavir or w/e?...And I thought Vivec was gone-the Tribunal aren't gods anymore...2 dead, 1 maybe dead (depends if you killed Vivec 2 finish it off)

- csksc - 07-15-2006

Sorry to post in an inactive thread but I have an idea for determining who the Nerevarine is. A history discussion. Example:

Vivec: Are you familiar with the Nerevarine's adventures?

I have studied them extensively. (chosen)
Only vaguely.
No.

Vivec: Excellent. It's important to know history well. Have you read Mistress Dratha's account of the houses declaring the Nerevarine hortator?

Yes. It's surprising that she would write so civilly of a man, considering her previous writings.
Yes. I'd hardly call it an objective report, though. She was vindicated when the Nerevarine was revealed to be a woman.

Vivec: Very true. However, there were still several details that were missed in other reports. (insert segueway here) What sparked your interest in the Nerevarine?

There's something pleasing about an outlander Dunmer returning to Morrowind and rejoining (his/her) culture.
The irony of an "Imperial invader" becoming such an important figure to the dark elves.
The stories of the Nerevarine freeing fellow Argonians, among others, with the Twin Lamps.
The stories of the Nerevarine freeing fellow Khajiit, among others, with the Twin Lamps.

Etc.

- KuKulzA - 07-15-2006

csksc, wow.... very good....

also Vivec MIGHT not be the one to ask the questions, it could end up being Duke Vedam Dren... but whatever, good ideas!

- csksc - 07-15-2006

It was just something off the top of my head to make the Nerevarine's background come up in a non-forced way. Vivec was the example before so I stuck with that. Maybe a similar history discussion could take place with someone on the way to Vvardenfell? That way, it'd be settled by the time the player arrived.

- Valour - 07-16-2006

Quote:Originally posted by csksc
Sorry to post in an inactive thread but I have an idea for determining who the Nerevarine is. A history discussion. Example:

Vivec: Are you familiar with the Nerevarine's adventures?

I have studied them extensively. (chosen)
Only vaguely.
No.

Vivec: Excellent. It's important to know history well. Have you read Mistress Dratha's account of the houses declaring the Nerevarine hortator?

Yes. It's surprising that she would write so civilly of a man, considering her previous writings.
Yes. I'd hardly call it an objective report, though. She was vindicated when the Nerevarine was revealed to be a woman.

Vivec: Very true. However, there were still several details that were missed in other reports. (insert segueway here) What sparked your interest in the Nerevarine?

There's something pleasing about an outlander Dunmer returning to Morrowind and rejoining (his/her) culture.
The irony of an "Imperial invader" becoming such an important figure to the dark elves.
The stories of the Nerevarine freeing fellow Argonians, among others, with the Twin Lamps.
The stories of the Nerevarine freeing fellow Khajiit, among others, with the Twin Lamps.

Etc.

Excellent work my friend, this kinda reminds me of KOTOR2, in that it helps you determine the apperance of the Nerevrine like you do with Revan...

- Green @nt1-n00b - 07-17-2006

heres a funny idea maybe everyones old pal Jub will pay us a visit.
Funny, yes. bored I am cause i just read the entire post

- Axen - 07-17-2006

Quote:Originally posted by Green @nt1-n00b
heres a funny idea maybe everyones old pal Jub will pay us a visit.
Funny, yes. bored I am cause I just read the entire post
St. Jiub is dead.

- Green @nt1-n00b - 07-17-2006

St. Jub? ima talknbout jub of the boat at the begining of the game if thats him then woops if missed that part of morrowind.

Or im just in denial