Silgrad Tower from the Ashes
Vivec and Nerevarine - Printable Version

+- Silgrad Tower from the Ashes (https://www.silgradmodding.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Archived (closed boards) former hosted projects for Oblivion. (https://www.silgradmodding.net/forum/Forum-Archived-closed-boards-former-hosted-projects-for-Oblivion)
+--- Forum: TES4: Vvardenfell (https://www.silgradmodding.net/forum/Forum-TES4-Vvardenfell)
+---- Forum: Vvardenfell's Main quest (https://www.silgradmodding.net/forum/Forum-Vvardenfell-s-Main-quest)
+---- Thread: Vivec and Nerevarine (/Thread-Vivec-and-Nerevarine)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

- Axen - 07-17-2006

Quote:Originally posted by Green @nt1-n00b
St. Jub? ima talknbout jub of the boat at the begining of the game if thats him then woops if missed that part of Morrowind.

Or I'm just in denial
He becomes a Saint some time between Morrowind and Oblivion. And drives off all the Cliff Racers.

- Green @nt1-n00b - 07-17-2006

ahh I see die stupid cliff racer die

- KuKulzA - 07-17-2006

well Vvardenfell wouldn't be anything without its cliffracers...
but we'll probably reduce them considerably... but there will be non-hostile breeds here and there... and gigantic ones at Red Mt. etc., but now I am totally off-topic

- Valour - 07-18-2006

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
well Vvardenfell wouldn't be anything without its cliffracers...
but we'll probably reduce them considerably... but there will be non-hostile breeds here and there... and gigantic ones at Red Mt. etc., but now I am totally off-topic

OH MY GOD!?!

Giant Cliffracers? Damn ye! St. Jiub has failed Sad

- KuKulzA - 07-18-2006

you don't know my secret plan behind it :brew:

but you know that kind that has the wingspan about the breadth of your arm-span? the one that silently hovers down and goes "arwah"... well those are rare except around Red Mt. now... but smaller breeds (ambient or unhostile) still live... and ancient ones that are big and like pterodactyls have better things to pic on... like the occasional Ogrim... to them you are like a crumb... and Ogrim is the whole loaf of bread

- Valour - 07-18-2006

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
you don't know my secret plan behind it :brew:

but you know that kind that has the wingspan about the breadth of your arm-span? the one that silently hovers down and goes "arwah"... well those are rare except around Red Mt. now... but smaller breeds (ambient or unhostile) still live... and ancient ones that are big and like pterodactyls have better things to pic on... like the occasional Ogrim... to them you are like a crumb... and Ogrim is the whole loaf of bread

I love it :lmao: :goodjob:

- raggidman - 08-09-2006

Back to topic (though i ahd been thinking of mutated cliff-racers... :O )

Here are a couple of ways to approach the Nerevarine from other threads:

- "Maybe the Nerevarine should be like the Scarlet Pimpernel, everywhere, but where the player looks! :evil grin: " - this method might blend with the 'speculative approach' about whether it is the real Nerevarine who is being sighted, and there might be different descriptions given by different NPCS - and this leads to a further thought, see below - 'the imposter'

- "The Nerevarine might be represented as a 'dream figure' as happened with the prophesy dreams sent to the Nerevarine by Azura - essentially a shadowy, heavily cloaked figure surrounded by darkness, who cannot be clearly seen, and whose sex and race cannot be determined..."

The Imposter
since it is clear that the overwhelming majority want to include the Nerevarine no matter what, why not draw them in by an Imposter Questline - with the truth of whether there is a real Nerevarine involved only being known by the Core - ?

- Axen - 08-09-2006

Quote:Originally posted by raggidman
essentially a shadowy, heavily cloaked figure surrounded by darkness, who cannot be clearly seen, and whose sex and race cannot be determined..."
Last time I checked, the Nerevarine isn't Nocturnal. Tongue

- Treebiter - 08-11-2006

Please, lets not touch on the Nerevarine subject. It's something you know is going to get a lot of people riled (me included). Like I've said before, let his/her mystery remain. If anything could put me off enjoying this mod, it's this.

- Krisi-_ - 08-11-2006

Quote:Originally posted by Treebiter
Please, lets not touch on the Nerevarine subject. It's something you know is going to get a lot of people riled (me included). Like I've said before, let his/her mystery remain. If anything could put me off enjoying this mod, it's this.

*Agrees with Treebiter* Big Grin