Silgrad Tower from the Ashes
Vivec and Nerevarine - Printable Version

+- Silgrad Tower from the Ashes (https://www.silgradmodding.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Archived (closed boards) former hosted projects for Oblivion. (https://www.silgradmodding.net/forum/Forum-Archived-closed-boards-former-hosted-projects-for-Oblivion)
+--- Forum: TES4: Vvardenfell (https://www.silgradmodding.net/forum/Forum-TES4-Vvardenfell)
+---- Forum: Vvardenfell's Main quest (https://www.silgradmodding.net/forum/Forum-Vvardenfell-s-Main-quest)
+---- Thread: Vivec and Nerevarine (/Thread-Vivec-and-Nerevarine)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

- raggidman - 09-01-2006

There is a wonderful St Jiub Tale shaping up in Lit Dev as it happens -

and Axen, the Nerevarine was very nocturnal when I played him/her!

Ah well time to go off on the travels agin, keep it coming people!

- Axen - 09-01-2006

Quote:Originally posted by raggidman
and Axen, the Nerevarine was very nocturnal when I played him/her!
I meant the Daedra prince Nocturnal. Hence the capitalization.

- KuKulzA - 09-01-2006

actually... well let's see...

there are a few themes we can use for the 2nd MQ...
and the 2nd MQ is in truth more of an MQ than the 1st which is two side warring and a few battles and a few sabotage stuff... but still a cool set of quests I will bet...

Nerevarine
Vivec, last living god
Last Days of the Temple
Dagoth Remnants
Heart is gone

and I agree that dealing with the Nerevarine COULD get people riled up... very true...

- raggidman - 09-22-2006

Quote:and I agree that dealing with the Nerevarine COULD get people riled up... very true...

are you sure about that last KKA? Tongue

- KuKulzA - 09-23-2006

Quote:Originally posted by raggidman
Quote:and I agree that dealing with the Nerevarine COULD get people riled up... very true...

are you sure about that last KKA? Tongue
it could... but whatever... that segment of the MQ is far off... we focus on Great House War now :bananarock:

- raggidman - 09-27-2006

That's a great way to go about things as it forces certain general decisions to be made about the power structure in a very detailed way = people can't just stick up a guy with a big sword who attacks without warning - to make the war exciting and believable everyone who wants a piece has to commit to this totally.

May I suggest that it is Time to Create a Separate Thread in which the currently available and proposed essential resources /elements for this segment The Great House War can be planned for, linked in, created and assembled and monitored? Or do you already have that?

- KuKulzA - 09-27-2006

ah, we have a few outdated ones... good suggestion, I shall assemble one when i am free to do so

- Donny - 10-04-2006

Are you lads seriously even thinking about adding Vivec and/or Nerevarine?

I killed Vivec in Vvardenfell when I played morrowind, like many others did and I think when I say we, I speak for all of us when I say that we would not like to see him anymore.
Even the lore says that vivec has vanished.
Here's what it says:
"Dagoth Ur and two members of the Tribunal, Almalexia and Sotha Sil, were destroyed in the Nerevarines fury. Vivec too may have been killed, but his fate is currently undetermined. The Nerevarine likewise has vanished"

Player should not see either of them, as cool at it may sound, it really is not.

- Axen - 10-04-2006

Meh. Vivec would be pretty crucial... the Nerevarine? Not much so, due to the fact it was the player from TES3.

- Donny - 10-04-2006

:explained:

Quote:Originally posted by Axen
Meh. Vivec would be pretty crucial... the Nerevarine? Not much so, due to the fact it was the player from TES3.
Yeah, but if you would really think of it you would know what there is no way that Vivec would be in Vivec just levitating in his palace all day long.

As the player had to choose wether to kill vivec or not it is not nice to show him up like that.

Even the Bethesda didnt say that vivec was killed, for the reason that player perhaps didnt kill vivec. But if he did, he cannot be there, so they made him dissappear. Vivec vanished, the end of story.

:bitching:

If you still want to add vivec I can happily say that I wont be playing this mod then. Then you might aswell return all the dwemer people and have all the daedric princes having tea party with great house leaders. :boo: