Silgrad Tower from the Ashes
Scc0406 [Finished] - Printable Version

+- Silgrad Tower from the Ashes (https://www.silgradmodding.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Modding for Silgrad Tower TES IV (on hold) (https://www.silgradmodding.net/forum/Forum-Modding-for-Silgrad-Tower-TES-IV-on-hold)
+--- Forum: Settlement and City Claims (https://www.silgradmodding.net/forum/Forum-Settlement-and-City-Claims)
+---- Forum: Silgrad Tower Claims (https://www.silgradmodding.net/forum/Forum-Silgrad-Tower-Claims--95)
+---- Thread: Scc0406 [Finished] (/Thread-Scc0406-Finished)

Pages: 1 2 3

Scc0406 [Finished] - sandor - 03-19-2009

[Image: S0406.jpg]

[blockquote]
District: Eastside.
Cell name: SilgradCity0406.
Claim Difficulty: Easy.
NPC's: 2 or more.
Race: Dunmer, Hlaalu.
Class: Middle.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the exterior and interior building (screenshot) in the cell SilgradCity0406. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v3.25 or a higher version. If not available on the Source board please contact me via PM.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

Add a few windows to the interior and to the exterior building as well (matching with the interior).

Do not use too many poor objects, use rich objects and redware objects.

For reasons of playtesting it's often handy to add a X marker (heading).
When you use the console (~), type coc "XX", replace the "XX" with your cell name.

Background.

No preference.

Use the existing cell (SilgradCity0406) and don't delete the exterior building.

- jb3 - 06-06-2011

Hello sandor,

Could I grab one interior claim and do it?

I helped with BlackMarsh project, but since Ibsen seems very busy these days, I got stuck and await either further instructions or assigning new claim. So I started browsing the forums and actually asked myself a question "Hm, what is this Silgrad Tower, of which BM is but a fraction? Smile

If you agree that I do this claim, before you assign it, please instruct me how to d/l the resource package. It took me a good couple of hours to install BM's package, mostly due to my 'almost 255' all the crazy mods, which I had to go through and disable one after another to eliminate the conflicts.

Oh, and I believe I first need to register my initials, something like JB, is that right?

Either way, just let me know what is needed to be done. I seem to have some time and as I don't want to get rusty with CS, some interior modding would do good in this department. Smile

Cheers.

- sandor - 06-06-2011

Have fun ad welcome to ST! Smile

I'll send you a PM regarding the assets.

Make sure you load the modding esm directly after the OB esm.

- jb3 - 06-06-2011

OK, give me a day or two to install it and check it in-game.

I picked this claim, as there doesn't seem to be any background associated with it. I usually like to insert some kind of a story when I do the interior. But don't worry, a flat one without any story-arc. It won't effect any main quest or side quests. Usually some kind of a description of the inhabitant etc.

So basically how much freedom do I have here? Would you prefer me to 'just do the technical stuff', like clutter, dialogue, ai? Or can I work out the NPC/NPCs as well? What's your preference here?

For reference, I did 'Henri Mentai' interior/NPC for BM. That's the type of the NPC description I have in mind. If you ask me, that's what I prefer.

I'd also like to play the mod for a few minutes to get a feel what it is about. (It's a province of Morro, so I read?) Smile

- sandor - 06-06-2011

Quote:Originally posted by jb3
Or can I work out the NPC/NPCs as well?
Sure we prefer that. Smile

- jb3 - 06-06-2011

Can we perhaps make a modification of an interior model 'StInHlaHall4way'? In Oblivion they are usually called 'Room' and 'noRoom'. See this picture to see what I mean:

[Image: 36idd.jpg]

I find the interior to have too many pillars. Some of them are OK, but not all, I think. Do you agree in principle? If so, are there any modellers around? If not, let me know, so I will make this modification myself.

Any preferences to who the NPC might be? I take it a Dunmer...

-----
A side note, yesterday I got ST to work. I was in awe. This is Morrowind, just like the old days. Smile

Something to point out: Some of the exterior steps near the doors, I could walk into them. You must be aware of that.

- sandor - 06-07-2011

The NPC should be a Dunmer.

There are no active modellwers around except for Koniption, as you know she's busy with BM.

If you want to create a new tileset piece, NP. Smile

- jb3 - 06-07-2011

OK, I will see what I can do with this model, after I'm done with the clutter.

This is still Work in Progress, but I uploaded what I did so far.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ccbb9f9/n/SilgradCity0406_jb20110607v2_esp

I have lots of fun with this claim. The touch of the old, yet new Morro is fantastic!

Sandor, when will ST be released? I read that part of ST was already released, now is the next one. Is that right?

- sandor - 06-08-2011

You can attach the esp if desired. :check:

Quote:Originally posted by jb3

Sandor, when will ST be released? I read that part of ST was already released, now is the next one. Is that right?
FYI Smile
RLZ version 4.0

Our planning is to release it by the end of October 2011.
After that we'll switch to TESV.

Sniper4 is currently working on adding more quests.

ST v3.0.

- jb3 - 06-08-2011

OK, let's see if the attachment works. I will keep posting my progress as a backup. Once done, I will let you know.

Nice, so ST v3 has been released. I need to d/l it and play. It seems too good, the touch of the old Morro, incredible.

Edit: Almost done. Few more tweaks here and there.