Silgrad Tower from the Ashes
Suran - Printable Version

+- Silgrad Tower from the Ashes (https://www.silgradmodding.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Archived (closed boards) former hosted projects for Oblivion. (https://www.silgradmodding.net/forum/Forum-Archived-closed-boards-former-hosted-projects-for-Oblivion)
+--- Forum: TES4: Vvardenfell (https://www.silgradmodding.net/forum/Forum-TES4-Vvardenfell)
+---- Forum: Vvardenfell Towns and cities (https://www.silgradmodding.net/forum/Forum-Vvardenfell-Towns-and-cities)
+---- Thread: Suran (/Thread-Suran)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Suran - Vrenir - 02-11-2006

With KuKulzA's approval, I am starting the official Suran thread. The first step is conceptualization, and I've got some ideas. I don't have access to TESIII however, so I need help. Would somebody please post some screen captures showing the city and a copy of its overhead map from the CS? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

- KuKulzA - 02-11-2006

i would like to ad to Vrenir's request... Big Grin
CS mapping is good... try to provide housing names and such...
list of TES3 NPCs... stuff like that would help...

(guys common, you don't want me to do it myself do ya? I might have to change my avatar more often! It (ash_zombie7) has been there for about 24 hours now! thats a big deal.. I usually go through up to 5 in a day!)

- Harikari - 02-11-2006

Okay, Ill do that for yah,

And you better work on Desele's place

Edit 1:
Here it is, descriptions in five minutes

Harikari has attached these images (downsized versions):
[Image: thumb_tes3_suran_overhead.jpg]

Edit 2:
Wait, better numbers and descriptions coming, be patient

- KuKulzA - 02-11-2006

good man Harikari, good man! :goodjob:
look forward to see the entire TES3 info on Suran soon... :yes:

- Harikari - 02-11-2006

Okay here goes

1.Guard Tower
House the local Hlallu Bonemold Guards and their weapons and armor

2. Silt Strider
The main transportation for dunmer. Gos to Vivec, Balmora, Seyda Neen, and Molag Mar

3.Desele's House of Earthly Delighs
Strip Club, No really: Red, Private room with bed upstairs, and the Bar and stage downstairs. Very popular with slavehunters

4.Suran, Ranosa Gilvayn: Outfitter
A jack of all trades store

5.Suran, Garothmuk gro-Muzgub: Smith
Orcish Smith

6. Town Gates

7.Suran, Goldyn Belaram: Pawnbroker
Local Merchant

8.Suran, Suran Slave Market
Complete with cells filled with as many Khajiits and Argonians you can throw into a bandit cave.

9.Suran, Verara Rendo: Clothier
Local Supplier of Clothes

10.Suran, Suran Tradehouse
Where all traveling freelance merchants peddle their wares

11.Suran, Ralds Oril: Trader
Again, A local Merchant

12.Suran, Ibarnadad Assirnarari: Apothecary
A former Ashlander (I believe) healer

13.Suran, Oran Manor
Local Hlallu Figure Head

14. Suran Temple
Holds no Tribunal Artifact or Important figurehead!

15. A rock
Just messing with yah

Harikari has attached these images (downsized versions):
[Image: thumb_tes3_suran_overhead2.jpg]

- Vrenir - 02-11-2006

Thank you, Harikari.

- Harikari - 02-11-2006

Your Welcome, tell me if you need better screenies of certain exteriors or interiors

- Vrenir - 02-11-2006

To Harikari, I did a good draft this evening in between Blake readings, and yes, there are a couple things that I would really appreciate perspective on.

First, buildings 9, 10, 11, and 12. What is the structure like between them? Are the walls sticking out around 10 archways, because that seems to be what I remember them as?

Second, could you tell me which buildings are three as opposed to two stories? I'm thinking that it's just the guard towers and the mansion, but maybe 10 as well.

Third and finally, is the terrain such that a stairway could connect the southern tip of the dock with the empty area of the hillside north of the Manor wall? If so, I think it would be the ideal spot to stick a supply house for grain and other valuables.

To KuKulzA, am I allowed to switch any locations in order to "improve the town layout?" The one I was thinking of was to swap the Outfitter across from the H of ED with the Slave Warehouse. That would make the lower area of town much seedier and the upper area more refined. I may even not have the outfitter there anymore, as somebody else may have bought the old Slave building. I'm planning to have the Armorer's building fire-damaged and closed off after a raid by Venim's people. I was thinking of having a low-class house for sale, but I don't think there's room for it as I want to keep one normal shop in the ghetto area.

- Vrenir - 02-11-2006

These are the blueprints for Suran that I got done this evening. The red (if you can see it from these images) indicates what I added. There is a full-city drawing and one closed-in on the new area.

Numbering is the same as it was in Harikari's map, with the addition of two more (1) Guard Towers, some extra walls, a stairway up the hill from the dock, and (16) a Supply Warehouse / Granary. I also would submit the ideas that a new tradehouse bought out (8) and the Slave Market relocated to (4). The previous occupant of (4), having come upon hard times and being forced to close. (5) the Armorer's, was torched from the dock in a clandestine Redoran raid, meaning that it is boarded up and unusable. Her former occupant is currently operating out of the Tradehouse with the materials he was able to salvage.

- Harikari - 02-11-2006

Okay, to your questions

All are connected with arches except for 11 being not connected to 9
The 11-10 and 9-10 arches is a slope
The 10-12 is just thin and flat

Two Stories:

Three Stories
10(I think)

There is no dock...not sure what youre asking me