Silgrad Tower from the Ashes
Where is Everyone? - Printable Version

+- Silgrad Tower from the Ashes (https://www.silgradmodding.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions for Silgrad Tower TES IV (Oblivion) & TES III (Morrowind) (https://www.silgradmodding.net/forum/Forum-Discussions-for-Silgrad-Tower-TES-IV-Oblivion-TES-III-Morrowind)
+--- Forum: Tavern TESIV (https://www.silgradmodding.net/forum/Forum-Tavern-TESIV)
+--- Thread: Where is Everyone? (/Thread-Where-is-Everyone)

Pages: 1 2 3

Where is Everyone? - AnImpatientFan - 03-23-2011

Hardly anything has been posted on the boards in almost a week. (except BM)

Are we just going through a quiet period?

RE: Where is Everyone? - sandor - 03-23-2011

Some info about the Core Team.

I am busy with RL stuff and work, the same applies to Zurke.
TID is studying at his uni and jucklesjenk at school.

Since we're heading towards the TESV release it's quite normal that things are slowing down, the same happened five years ago with TESIV.

The final approach for releasing ST 4.0 is planned for the end of this coming summer (this side of the world). Smile

- Sniper4 - 03-24-2011

As far as I go, I'm still actively working on claims SCC0348 and SCC0349. I'm in the final quest making stages, and then I have to clean my esp. After that, I will do a full in-game check of everything from the interior modding to the quest itself. It's a simple quest, so I shouldn't have to constantly go in and out of the game and editor to test stuff Tongue. I fully expect to have it finished tonight and tested tomorrow night.

In terms of future work, I have made a list of every Silgrad City interior available for claiming along with a description, so I can easily plan what to claim next Smile.

In terms of why I've been progressing slower than previously:

-The weather is really nice out, so an hour of each evening has been devoted to going outside, walking in my mother's garden, and climbing across the creek in my back yard into the woods beyond. There, I have planted several small maple trees. Smile

-Dragon Age 2 has come out, and I've been playing it since last Thursday.

-Soon, I will have to start spending my weekends in Indiana, where I will work on getting my grandfather's house prepared for sale.

Life is simple and pleasant for me these days. Sometimes, I'm glad that my bachelor's degree isn't easily applicable, since I've had a lot of time off from doing anything at all Big Grin.

- Zurke - 03-24-2011

Hi all.

I am still here IP Smile

Charles

- bob196045 - 03-24-2011

Howdy

Bob be really really busy wit work !! X( <like that

trying to enjoy and find a happy medium

Enjoy
Bob

- AnImpatientFan - 03-25-2011

Smile Good to know you're all still here.

- Ibsen's Ghost - 03-25-2011

Besides our posts, we haven't actually made a great deal of progress ourselves lately. I think people generally are going through a pretty nasty patch. If you live in the UK then you're probably affected by the 'spending cuts' taking place over here. Add to that the fact that this period of January to March always seems to be a busy one at work for me (and I'm guessing elsewhere too) and that's probably the story told right there.

We had Easter planned for a beta release but there's no chance in hell of making it because I've had no time lately at all. Still, I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm hoping things will pick up for all of us as Easter approaches. =)

- TheImperialDragon - 03-26-2011

I agree that I think it's just generally a rough time. Confusedhrug: I know personally I've been spending time in meetings and other work until well past midnight over the last week. But I'm still around, optimistic that this won't last for too long. Smile

Thanks for starting the thread... we can see that people are still active. Big Grin

- jucklesjenk - 03-26-2011

I'm still dropping by every few days if I get a little time, but yeah, school is pretty much dominating my life at the moment. Hopefully, once the summer exams are done, I should have plenty of time to help.

It is still nice to see some active threads, even if modding progress has come to almost standstill. Smile

- Sniper4 - 03-26-2011

Thankfully, we don't have much to do as far as Silgrad City interiors go. The following is a list of all unclaimed Silgrad City claims plus their descriptions:

SCC0435: No preference, partially finished
SCC0342: Riverside guard tower, specific location
SCC0337: No preference
SCC0340: A house for two families
SCC0335: A retired merchant
SCC0329: A home for two poor families
SCC0328: A home for two poor families
SCC0327: the famliy of bread reseller
SCC0322: The house of a city official
SCC0305: Guard tower, little instruction as to location
SCC0411: Carpenter's house
SCC0440: retired civil servant's house
SCC0436: Central morgue
SCC0431: Butcher's house (not a shop)
SCC0430: A mage's house
SCC0406: no preference
SCC0343: Riverside district council house/administrator's quarters/ guard barracks/ armory

That's only 17 claims left, and I'll be chugging away at them in the meantime. I'll also try to do a miscellaneous quest for each one of my claims, so we can meet our misc. quest quota for SC. That way, we'll be ready for faction-ization when everyone is able to get away from RL... assuming I can do 17 interiors with quests by then... which is kind of a stretch. Tongue