Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Azguu'trak Remnant
05-18-2006, 12:13 AM,
The Azguu'trak Remnant
Opening/Prelude

Rise up, rise. Hinthortreh.

Many are slanderers, many, liars. None tell of what happened in those times. They do not remember, nor do they ever care to tell. They never cease their abominations. The lives which we once lived in unity is shattered, the heart, quenched, the spirit, whored. We have no life, used to slave and serve. Tales will tell different, but we know the truth, no stories are meant to please. For the scaled ones are of a different kind. We are of a different seed.

My memories are slown, my thoughts, too deep, their roots, lingering. Hinthortreh, as a thtithil is found in a swamp. It is too heavy to trudge through, some said. I did not have to listen, I did not want to listen. Even they, too, will find out the truth. Dy'kal, dy'kal, I say to them. When they find out, it will not be as we have seen.

The dunmer scum forced an account out of the three. The most proud, found, the most wise, taken.

The dark ones never could find an account of Zrak, though they tortured. Afterwards, their pity rised to their doom. Yes, much more will happen to the same who try to find out the key to Sos.

This is their account, to those who remained faithful to the truth.

//The Account of te Azguu'trak Remnant, as told by the Argonian warchief, Fare'yek, former head of the Caladrid clan.

Chapter 1

Sounds beckoned at my slumber, forcing me awake.
The drum beat rattle was long over as our gathering was all alseep. Most of my kin were under spell, too tired, or too nervous for the hunt, so I gathered my things and went. Kra'Nth and Trusus were awake at watch. The most barbaric of them. As I begun to scout forward, they signaled acceptance. What had driven me out was the cries of the night. The city was just taken, the dunmer scum, rid of, and the remaining surrendered like scalings. But a fair voice in pain could be heard

Kra'Nth, if he were given the city, would rule it like a tyrant. Trusus, a blind man, wouldn't care for it. Though I trusted the Riverback clan with my heart, my head kept looking back at Kra'Nth. It was only a few minutes before I heard the cries again. Trusus signaled for me to go north, I followed through the brush.

The cries got closer and closer. We followed the voice until we came upon it. We all hid in shadow and trunk. It was a caravan. The woman's voice came from inside of one of the wagons. I decided to go in ahead, as the others kept watch.

An imperial. And one in labor. She cried, and held her head back, pain filled her face, then rage. She saw me, and her eyes grew wide, and she smiled. I stood astounded at first, and took a few steps forward. She kept staring at me, smiling, silently.

The child was in my hands now, and to my amazment, it was drab blue. She was a concubine of a Dunmer.

She continued to smile, but the life had went out of her.

Messages In This Thread
The Azguu'trak Remnant - by cruxvader - 05-18-2006, 12:13 AM
[No subject] - by Remux Dreadfire - 05-18-2006, 06:20 AM
[No subject] - by cruxvader - 08-20-2006, 02:38 PM
[No subject] - by Arbiter - 08-20-2006, 02:40 PM
Chapter 3 - by cruxvader - 04-15-2007, 09:11 PM
[No subject] - by KuKulzA - 04-15-2007, 10:19 PM
The Fourth Chapter - by cruxvader - 05-01-2007, 06:40 AM
The Fifth Chapter - by cruxvader - 05-01-2007, 10:29 PM
A lost side note - by cruxvader - 05-26-2007, 01:32 PM
[No subject] - by cruxvader - 10-20-2007, 12:12 AM
[No subject] - by The Grey Wizard - 10-20-2007, 12:38 AM