Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morag Tong in Ebbedin?
05-13-2007, 11:47 PM,
Morag Tong in Ebbedin?
Ok, Ebbedin's almost complete (4 claims left), but is there any room to squeeze in the smallest of Morag Tong outposts? A house with a basement would probably do nicely. Or just a house...

Basically i'm begging you to let a bunch of assassins run wild around your town. They're house-broken, i promise.

It isn't essential to have an outpost here, but it'd convey how widespread the Morag Tong is, and i'd even make a Morag Tong quest or 2 for Ebbedin (i'll even make replacement NPCs who can move in after the killing ends!)

But, if you were to let me do this, i can't work on it right away. I need a reservation, so that you wouldn't have to restructure your town later. Understand i need to finish the Soluthis Guildhall, set up the NPCs, hopefully get the beginning quest done, set up the Silgrad Guildhall, all those NPCs, and THEN i can do this. So as you can see, my list is pretty swamped right now. But, almost everything is done here, and if i waited until i had the time to do this, it would create inconvenience.

I know you like to see blood flowing through the streets as much as the next guy, so i beg you to bring the warmth of fresh human blood to Ebbedin
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!

Messages In This Thread
Morag Tong in Ebbedin? - by Seniosh - 05-13-2007, 11:47 PM
[No subject] - by blackbird - 05-14-2007, 06:02 PM
[No subject] - by Seniosh - 05-14-2007, 07:50 PM
[No subject] - by TheImperialDragon - 05-14-2007, 10:25 PM
[No subject] - by bob196045 - 05-14-2007, 11:23 PM
[No subject] - by Seniosh - 05-15-2007, 01:31 AM