Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The dwemer race
05-07-2009, 08:55 PM,

Regarding these:
===> Cannot find file "Data/meshes/ST/clothes/Robes/Dwemer/f/robedwemerf.nif"
===> Cannot find file "Data/meshes/ST/clothes/Robes/Dwemer/m/robedwemer.nif"

I think the problem is just that the meshes are in clothes/Robes while the CS links point to clothes/Robes/Dwemer. I'll make the subfolder and sort the robes under it in the next asset update. Smile

And regarding these:
===> Cannot find file "Data/meshes/ST/clothes/Robes/Dwemer/hatdwemer.nif"
===> Cannot find file "Data/meshes/ST/clothes/Robes/Dwemer/hatdwemer_gnd.nif"

There is a mesh at meshes\ST\clothes\Dwemer\hat.nif but no _gnd placement mesh. There's also a couple of robes in that folder, not sure why.

After a very quick investigation I concluded that the files below dealt with a Dwemer tileset TheImperialDragon was working on. I probably brought them into the CS myself (using his ID to strengthen that he created them) to test them out when the intention was there that that tileset would be modded to completion. This was long before Phitt made his tileset, by the way. I removed the entries from the esm through a plugin a few days ago.

===> Cannot find file "Data/meshes/ST/Dwemer/Interior/Tileset/Corridor/StDwrvCorr1WayCap.nif"
===> Cannot find file "Data/meshes/ST/Dwemer/Interior/Tileset/Corridor/StDwrvCorr1WayLong.nif"
===> Cannot find file "Data/meshes/ST/Dwemer/Interior/Tileset/Corridor/StDwrvCorr2WayCorner.nif"
===> Cannot find file "Data/meshes/ST/Dwemer/Interior/Tileset/Corridor/StDwrvCorr2WayStair.nif"
===> Cannot find file "Data/meshes/ST/Dwemer/Interior/Tileset/Corridor/StDwrvCorr2WayStraightLong.nif"
===> Cannot find file "Data/meshes/ST/Dwemer/Interior/Tileset/Corridor/StDwrvCorr2WayStraightMedium.nif"
===> Cannot find file "Data/meshes/ST/Dwemer/Interior/Tileset/Corridor/StDwrvCorr2WayStraightShort.nif"
===> Cannot find file "Data/meshes/ST/Dwemer/Interior/Tileset/Corridor/StDwrvCorr3Way.nif"
===> Cannot find file "Data/meshes/ST/Dwemer/Interior/Tileset/Corridor/StDwrvCorr4Way.nif"
===> Cannot find file "Data/meshes/ST/Dwemer/Interior/Tileset/Room/StDwrvRoomCenter.nif"
===> Cannot find file "Data/meshes/ST/Dwemer/Interior/Tileset/Room/StDwrvRoomCornerIn.nif"
===> Cannot find file "Data/meshes/ST/Dwemer/Interior/Tileset/Room/StDwrvRoomCornerOut.nif"
===> Cannot find file "Data/meshes/ST/Dwemer/Interior/Tileset/Room/StDwrvRoomCornerOut2.nif"
===> Cannot find file "Data/meshes/ST/Dwemer/Interior/Tileset/Room/StDwrvRoomExit.nif"
===> Cannot find file "Data/meshes/ST/Dwemer/Interior/Tileset/Room/StDwrvRoomExitLeft.nif"
===> Cannot find file "Data/meshes/ST/Dwemer/Interior/Tileset/Room/StDwrvRoomExitLeftRight.nif"
===> Cannot find file "Data/meshes/ST/Dwemer/Interior/Tileset/Room/StDwrvRoomExitRight.nif"
===> Cannot find file "Data/meshes/ST/Dwemer/Interior/Tileset/Room/StDwrvRoomSide.nif"

So the end result would seem to be that the Dwemer hat is missing, there are two seemingly redundant robe meshes, and that I lack the meshes and icons for your clutter items. I don't have them in my local main folders, but I'll doublecheck my old archives of recieved assets to see if I still have a copy of them.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
The dwemer race - by Razorwing - 04-27-2009, 08:24 PM
RE: The dwemer race - by InsanitySorrow - 04-27-2009, 09:13 PM
[No subject] - by captain-ultima - 04-27-2009, 11:15 PM
[No subject] - by Razorwing - 04-28-2009, 07:07 PM
[No subject] - by captain-ultima - 04-28-2009, 09:02 PM
[No subject] - by Razorwing - 04-28-2009, 10:02 PM
[No subject] - by captain-ultima - 04-29-2009, 08:31 AM
[No subject] - by Razorwing - 05-07-2009, 08:55 PM