Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plan for finishing as much of ST: OB by 11/11/11?
02-13-2011, 10:27 AM,
RE: Plan for finishing as much of ST: OB by 11/11/11?
Thanks for posting your ideas and concerns.

It's very clear that the interest for Oblivion is dwindling.
Even our Forgotten Garden and ST version 3.0 release didn't help to improve the total number of active modders.

Many of the guests are lurkers, checking the FAQ board or interested in one of the BC projects.

I posted the v4.0 release plan as discussed with the other Core members a few weeks ago.

I agree, we should focus on adding more quests.

Our current strategy is to work at one area (as a team) and then move on to the next point of interest.

Quote:Originally posted by Sniper4

So I suppose what this whole post comes down to is: how are we going to make this the best mod it can be by 11/11/11, when we risk losing our momentum with the release of Skyrim? And of course, how can I help? I'm not that great with exteriors, so it would be more efficient to keep me in interiors or quests. So what interiors/quests should I focus on?
Please focus on modding interiors for Silgrad city and adding quests as per your own preference. If you want to add a questline please post a proposal on the Quest dev. board.

TIA. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plan for finishing as much of ST: OB by 11/11/11? - by sandor - 02-13-2011, 10:27 AM