Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stormhold - Followers of the Naga (Open)
07-21-2011, 11:54 AM,
Stormhold - Followers of the Naga (Open)
Hey my name is Mizreg and I have thought of a nice little quest that can take place in Stormhold. When you have reached a certain level of infamy (I suggest 5 or so) an argonian called Sca-Dimma wil talk to you and asked you if you can help him, the only option will be to ask him ''what do you want me to do?'', and then he sais nevermind and walks away. During your next visit in Stormhold a named guard captain (I'm bad at making up names so ill leave that to you :p) will talk to you and sais that a prisoner wants to speak with you and that you have to come to the prison at 8pm. At 8pm, head to the prison and there is the captain, talk to him and he will take you to the Argonian that spoke to you earlier and he starts whispering: ''As I tried to ask you earlier I have killed someone, an enemy of the Hist, and now, as member of the Naga, I want you to break me out of jail''.

---
Since I read something about a hist dimension or something I dont know if the Hist are friend or foe but that will eventually determine the last parts of the quest. It turns out that you get a choise to either just walk away, which will follow in an assassination attempt by another argonian the next time you visit Stormhold. You can also help him out of jail and he will give you boots that fortify your security and sneak by 2 or you can tell the guard he tried to bribe you and then the captain kills the argonian.

I hope you like it and will include it the mod if not show me where I can improve the quest and I will do so to get it into the game anyway.
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Stormhold - Followers of the Naga (Open) - by Mizreg - 07-21-2011, 11:54 AM
[No subject] - by Ibsen's Ghost - 07-21-2011, 07:48 PM
[No subject] - by t3h_pwn3r_ii - 07-22-2011, 08:07 AM
[No subject] - by Mizreg - 07-22-2011, 08:23 AM
[No subject] - by Ibsen's Ghost - 07-22-2011, 09:01 AM
[No subject] - by Mizreg - 07-22-2011, 11:23 AM
[No subject] - by Deeza - 09-01-2011, 05:14 PM
[No subject] - by Ibsen's Ghost - 09-01-2011, 07:02 PM
[No subject] - by Deeza - 09-01-2011, 07:34 PM