Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morag Tong
03-16-2006, 03:05 AM,
Morag Tong
This thread is mainly for ideas for the Morag Tong quest line.

The main quest for the Morag Tong should be removing the presence of the Dark Brotherhood in the province, but, side contracts and things should also be present as well. Quest progression will probably start out as doing normal contracts, but, then, you could be trusted more and more and eventually would start taking out the Dark Brotherhood operatives.

More to come as this progresses.
03-16-2006, 03:09 AM,

One thing to keep in mind during the creation of this quest line:

What happens if the PC is a member of the DB? Is he unable to join the Morag Tong? Would he have to resign from the DB? Would he be attacked on sight?

If you are a member of the DB, will Morag Tong members be sent after you in the province of Morrowind?

It is my opinion that because the DB is already joinable, that the Morag Tong be unjoinable, but still around.

Anyone agree?
03-16-2006, 03:12 AM,

They could be opposing quest lines. I already considered this. You can only be a member of one or the other, or you could be a spy for either. It's like the house thing in TESIII. You can only be a member of one.
04-08-2006, 06:49 PM,

How about when the Great house war is going, the MT asks you to assasinate people from the different houses (not MQ based people though) these contracts would be received from other houses.

good idea?
[1ST]T[/1ST]his is what a heightmap looks like, this is what it does when it catches hold of you, it's eating me alive and very soon now it will kill me.
04-08-2006, 09:09 PM,

I like that you can only be one instead of both. Its already annoying in Oblivion where you can become Arch Mage and never use magic, and join all the other guilds and do every quest with any character
04-08-2006, 10:45 PM,
RE: Morag Tong
I think yeah, it should be opposite of the dark brotherhood's, meaning if you want to be in Morag Tong, you must quite the DB. And we could also have some new DB quests for our mod, so that people in it wont always just quit it to be with the Morag Tong and have new quests. Both should involve killing each other Wink
04-08-2006, 11:55 PM,

And killing other people too Smile
04-09-2006, 12:14 AM,

I think that was the idea, but also the the Morag Tong questline be longer since they don't have any already outside of Morrowind Province.
04-09-2006, 10:14 PM,

that sounds good
04-09-2006, 10:24 PM,

Sounds good to me too