Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morag Tong
05-14-2006, 09:48 PM,

DB raid on Morag Tong guildhall seems good. Both if you are DB member or Morag Tong assassin. It also could be the final quest for DB when during the attack you need to kill grandmaster of MT. If you are MT you would make a revenge hit on DB guildhouse and then kill DB leader in Morrowind.

During whole questline the tension between those factions would arose, of course. It would be started by single assassinations of DB members, when MT wanted to force them out of Morrowind
11-05-2006, 08:27 AM,

Hey.

Sorry to bump this thread back up after well... months but I've only just realised how far this project has gone (meshes, buildings etc.)

I'm currently working on the Morag Tong for CYRODIL but I'd love to work on it (when the time comes) for Morrowind also.

Cheers!

- Catfisherman.
Leader of the Morag Tong project.
11-05-2006, 10:13 PM,

sounds cool... if you guys have Morrowind-esque 3d resources willing to share with us that would be awesome, but if not thats cool too... as for Cyrodiil Morag Tong, cool idea, though 3rd era Morag tong totally kept within Morrowind but hey, creative Confusedhrug:
11-06-2006, 11:06 AM,

Cool.

I'm more than willing to share, interior models are being worked on but I have a few new armors and weapons. Smile
Leader of the Morag Tong project.
02-07-2007, 03:39 AM,

after a piont in either one, especially DB, you should be attacked in ur sleep assassins from the other faction.
not too often, just like the DB attack in tribunal.
itd also be cool if the morag tong assassin trying to kill you had writs for ur execution on their bodies after u killed em XD
Just for the sake of having something here.
02-07-2007, 08:55 PM,

thats already been planned :yes:
like if you are a vampire, Clan Vando vampire hunters will seek you out...
if you are a Dark Brother, prepare to be attacked by Morag Tong...
02-07-2007, 09:39 PM,

are you planning on doing a new DB questline or are you to continue on the existing one.
that could work too if the morag tong has made a new guildhall in cyrodil and DB finds out. as catfisherman said.
And later you will have to travel to morrowind and track down and stop a MT member who is going to kill a DB member in Morrowind. after that you come in contact with the DB in Morrowind.

or something like that i duno :eek:
Felix WP
Self inflicted fractures.
I replace my bones with bars.
Aluminium,
Bleeding oxide.
The drug of Gods into my pounding veins.
02-07-2007, 10:08 PM,

well, there will only be a few small quests for DBhood, but will involve high risk killings...
thats cause if you are a Dark Brother in Morrowind you need to have extremely good skill and guts... or luck Smile

now the Morag Tong will have a larger questline since it is a native faction, a 'new' faction for the player to join, not an 'old' one with very little influence in this area
12-03-2007, 10:28 AM,

Thread Locked. This will provide good info for creating the final Draft.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]