Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morag Tong
04-09-2006, 11:07 PM,

a few good infos
Morag Tong head quarters are in Vivec City- Arena, but Tel Aruhn was long ago a place for them to make wrist and deals
there is a DBrother (Movis Darys) in Ald Ruhn in Mages Guild, but he joins Morag Tong, maybe he is a traitor to both sides?
they worship Mephala so they would definitely like to have a proper Mephala shrine...

I think what could happen is that as the Empire cannot fully control what ahppens, the Armistice laws are not so strong and the Morag Tong can do more now....
---they can kill outlanders, not just Dunmer
---they take a more active part, like trying to slow the coming of war
---also, the Great Houses, knowing full well that Helseth likes to use DarkBrothers in addition to his own agents, has granted the Morag Tong the right to kill DarkBrothers from all Houses without writs (though they did that anyhow but secretly)
---some Councilors would hire counter-assassin Morag Tong to take out assassins, Hlaalu might be less inclined to use the Morag Tong because of their more Imperial ways but the Morag Tong is still more acceptable than Dark Brotherhood, just keep it in mind

I think the Writ on Mavon Drenim in Vivec City- Telvanni Compound should be hired by Yngling of the Hlaalu
04-09-2006, 11:23 PM,

I will have to follow this plot better. However about this Morag Tong members behaviour.

Do you see the members on any streets or such, committing anything?
(you said, "can kill outlanders")
So theyre bit like Dark Brotherhood. Assassins in a way.
If theyre on the streets, or can be, do they have any relations to guards or how will guards react to them? Like, do guards attack only when seen them attack someone, or do they attack in sight?

I dont know, this just popped to my mind. Im starting to think maybe its not relevant, ill post anyway. Big Grin
04-10-2006, 12:18 AM,

you know, Morag Tong only needs secrecy to kill, but guards will ignore it since they have writs and are legal assassinations
the Dark Brotherhood doesn't have such things and is illegal all the way...

so if guards see a Morag Tong assassination take place they won't react, but if these guards are guarding that particular guy, then they'd defend him, like the Duke's Guard or the Royal Guard or whatever
04-10-2006, 01:16 AM,

So maybe there will be quests where your'e sent to kill royalty, and though you have a writ, you still have to fight guards?
04-10-2006, 01:33 AM,

possibly.... but what is royalty? their is only one Royal guy, Helseth...
the rest are Councilors, Dukes, Ashkhans... those are the other political leaders...

you will meet resistance of course, people don't wanna die and they can get friends to help them
04-10-2006, 01:37 AM,

There are those of Ebonheart, duke etc.
04-24-2006, 09:29 PM,

Duke vendam dren should have left already, considering the imperials are quickly losing all hold on morrowind, especially now that chaos has erupted around the empire.
A Land Far away-Hardcore role playing Neverwinter Persistant world
Current PC- Nekrovor Ril'or-drow wizard
04-24-2006, 10:05 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Nekulor
Duke vendam dren should have left already, considering the imperials are quickly losing all hold on Morrowind, especially now that chaos has erupted around the empire.
why? he is powerful in Hlaalu, he is backed by the new monarchy of Helseth.... in fact he could gain a lot from staying...
05-08-2006, 02:07 PM,
RE: Morag Tong
Quote:Originally posted by falco1029
I think yeah, it should be opposite of the dark brotherhood's, meaning if you want to be in Morag Tong, you must quite the DB.

i don't think the morag tong would allow a ex-dark brotherhood member to join. i think that when you have chosen for one of the two you shoudn't be able to change that, just like the great houses.
05-08-2006, 09:10 PM,

I want to point out that if you are Dark Brother, and you go to Morrowind, you will be hunted down like crazy- no doubt

also, Morag Tong quests, we need to look at these few things:
  1. Civil War, in places where there isn't all out civil war like on the Indoril lands, the Morag Tong will be working hard to suppress violence and disturbers of the peace, they take out the dangerous individuals often times...
  2. Writs, there will be a lot more politically oriented assassinations now, on top of grudges and small House wars, people will want to take out a promising young star of the opposing faction, some will want to have n'wah killed off
  3. Increased persecution of DarkBrotherhood, and as the old night mother was taken out in Ald Sotha, the Dark Brotherhood on Vvardenfell now has a new base (under Ebonheart), so I mean, the Morag Tong will want to kill off the rest of them

and also, remember... there was this Movis Darys.... he was a Dark Brother who rejoined the Morag Tong.... I want him tobetray his cult, that sounds to me like a good higher-up quest, to take him out and protect the Ald-skar guild-hall from a Dark Brother raid...

am not pressing anything on you guys, but who ever is in charge of Morag Tong quests, we need to see progress.... and seeing as how these forums have been a bit slower recent days I just wanna pu out a few ideas that I have... Confusedhrug:

thanks ya Big Grin