Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soulrest - The Corpse Market
04-02-2006, 02:04 PM,
Soulrest - The Corpse Market
along the coasts of Argonia, there are occasionally bands on Sload necromancers... what if you kill an NPC... and carry its body to one of the sload? the sload would definitely like a fresh corpse... so what if you could sell the corpse for say... 1000 gold?
04-02-2006, 03:05 PM,

Then, as a member of the Dark Brotherhood, I'd be rich! Big Grin

Seriously though, that's a interesting concept. Have to make sure that you don't go too much gold too easily though (destroy the economy).
Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still.
04-02-2006, 03:48 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by shunoshi
Then, as a member of the Dark Brotherhood, I'd be rich! Big Grin

Seriously though, that's a interesting concept. Have to make sure that you don't go too much gold too easily though (destroy the economy).
destroy the economy... and people!
04-02-2006, 05:38 PM,

Dragging bodies is very difficult in the game. I am not sure how well it would work.
You could remove undamaged organs though, like items.
04-02-2006, 05:39 PM,

that reminds me... in the real world, there is a black market for organs... so some unlucky people find themselves unwilling organ doners... ewww :eek:
04-03-2006, 01:35 AM,

Argonian hearts are items which are found on some Argonians in Oblivion. Just put those on every NPC and sell them for money.
04-10-2006, 08:41 PM,

Argonian hearts?!?!?
hmm....

:cheers:

five hourse later of drinking games

:wasted:

oh, ok I get it, these are actual like items... sort of like alchemy items
04-10-2006, 09:41 PM,

This seems like a good idea, though, as has been previously stated, dragging bodies any further than a few feet (which is even quite an accomplishment for anyone with high strength) is fairly impracticle. But the idea of finding organs on humanoids that you kill is an interesting one, though I would think you would first have to either have the Sload issue you the proposition of supplying them with bodyparts (which would seem fairly unlikely) or perhaps find a unique body part which sends you on a quest to find them, as I would think it would be both annoying and... sick, shall we say, to find various organs on every single dead body you find before even knowing of the 'market'.

Quote:Argonian hearts are items which are found on some Argonians in Oblivion. Just put those on every NPC and sell them for money.

Was there actually more than one instance of that? I only recall finding an Argonian heart for a Dark Brotherhood sidequest.
?The light that puts out our eyes is darkness to us. Only that day dawns to which we are awake. There is more day to dawn? - Henry David Thoreau
04-11-2006, 03:58 AM,

[quote]Originally posted by SwedishFish
Dragging bodies is very difficult in the game. I am not sure how well it would work.
quote]
Yeah its so difficult im dissapointed Bethesda didn't make it easier. Dragging bodies in Oblivion should'of been simlair to the way Hitman Bloodmoney handles it.
04-12-2006, 11:15 AM,

But you would have to make it so you can't pick pocket the hearts
:elk:
:worship: :worship: