Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you a new member? Please post here.
03-09-2012, 07:38 PM,
Are you a new member? Please post here.
If you're interested to join our team please post a short introduction.
Include some info about your modding experience.

TIA. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-02-2012, 06:42 PM,

Just wanted to drop by and say Hey. I'm not, strictly speaking, a new modder, but this thread looks like the right place to say hello. For those who don't know me, I was active around '08-'09ish, if I recall correctly.

At the moment, I'm very busy IRL, but I'll be dropping by from time to time to keep tabs on the project, and maybe when I have more time I'll fire up the CS (CK now?) and get down to a bit of modding. I should be able to rebuild the old Silgrad Glass Mine without too much effort, though I'm afraid that Skyrim already has a few similar quests!
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
04-02-2012, 06:49 PM,

Welcome back!! Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-04-2012, 07:49 AM,

Hello! New recruit willing to help!

I'm starting to understand the use of the Creation Kit and I'm looking for a large scale project to team up with. I followed the advancement of your mod since the release of the Forgotten Garden and I felt like I could contribute in some way.

For now I have limited modding skills (interior cluttering and character design with AI), but wih the right tutorial I learn quite fast.

I'm also good at modeling and texturing but the tools are not ready yet so I'd rather pick up some modding claims for the time being.

If that's ok for you I'd be glad to begin with a Riftwatch interior claim.
07-04-2012, 09:59 AM,

Arlowe,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=192160#post192160 Wrote:Hello! New recruit willing to help!

I'm starting to understand the use of the Creation Kit and I'm looking for a large scale project to team up with. I followed the advancement of your mod since the release of the Forgotten Garden and I felt like I could contribute in some way.

For now I have limited modding skills (interior cluttering and character design with AI), but wih the right tutorial I learn quite fast.

I'm also good at modeling and texturing but the tools are not ready yet so I'd rather pick up some modding claims for the time being.

If that's ok for you I'd be glad to begin with a Riftwatch interior claim.
First of all welcome Arlowe! Smile

I am still learning to work with the CK as well, however a lot of stuff is the same as for the CS (regions, height map and so on). The dialogue, quest, scripting and AI system are quite different though.

Please pick any claim you like.
We're discussing (quest design) with Bob the idea for a nice quest, so if you want to mod a shop just let me know and I'll send you a starter esp (new cell).

We have a finished Height Map, the esm is maintained with version control (Beth's system) so no merging issues.
I am working on a final RLZ for Oblivion and the exterior of Rift Watch.

Regarding the modelling stuff I'll add you to a special group (later today) so you have access to the Forge board (internal discussion). Anastassia is also waiting for the correct tools.

If you have any questions just let me know.

EDIT
Nice to know you're from France, bienvenu!
I speak French as well .

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-04-2012, 02:42 PM,

Merci pour l'accueil chaleureux Smile

(thanks for the warm welcome!)

I'd rather start with a common interior first but you can already send me a starter .esp for a merchant's shop, I'll do it afterwards.
07-04-2012, 03:41 PM,

Thanks, we'll do! Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-05-2012, 01:42 PM,

Hi there Smile, i'm glad to see you, i'm from Dragon Studio team maybe you've heard about us))
07-05-2012, 01:53 PM,

Hi and welcome I'll add you to the internal discussion board (Guildhall)! Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-06-2013, 11:54 AM,
New Initiate (kind of)
Hello,

I'm actually not really new. I've been having trouble getting my old account to work (earendil) and figured I'd try a new account instead. For some reason, every time I try to reset my password, it gives me an error saying the page is invalid or expired. So I figured I'd just get a new account, at least for the short term, until I can figure out what's wrong with the old one.

I'm still in the US Army, working Satellite Communications. Now I'm in Okinawa, Japan though, instead of California or Kuwait. I'm definitely looking forward to building a new world with you guys.

Josh Smile