Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions related to the Technical Info conc. interiors and scripts.
06-27-2006, 04:46 AM,

btw, to access any cell in game:
press ~ to access console
enter:
coc 'STkaoshouse05'
without ' of course Smile
06-27-2006, 05:53 AM,

Wow! Thanks very much, you are a prince among men, esp. that COC thing - I was trying COW which wouldn't work. A mich nicer way of doing things. :goodjob:
Do what thou Will shall be the whole of the law
06-28-2006, 11:46 AM,

Ok, got the AI thing pretty much working, slightly boring daily schedule, because - I can't get the X( ing door working. I tried what you said Sandor, even deleted both doors and tried again. Glad it's working in your version tho' (maybe because I saved in that region and just always load from there? maybe the save is fubared).

When I load up the game I tick the ESP version, and when I load up the CS I doubleclick Oblivion.esm and Reich_Parkeep.esm and make stkaoshouse.esp the active file.

Anyway, here is the completed house - put a couple of new pictures in (can't stand the stock Oblivion ones), they're meant to be paintings of an ancient temple he finds in Akavir (story I'm working on at the moment), but I can't draw for ... , so it's faithful Photoshop and filters - they're photo's of Angkor Wat. If there are any artists out there who'd like to draw an ancient city of the Gods =) that would be so great...
Do what thou Will shall be the whole of the law
06-28-2006, 04:00 PM,

Please make your next post in the Reich Parkeep claims board (Rpc03).
TIA. I'll reply there.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
09-25-2009, 02:36 PM,

Any ideas for a new tutorial (interior modding)?

TIA. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
09-25-2009, 11:44 PM,

I am not sure what we could do. I suppose we could improve on the existing modding procedure threads.