Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the many welcomed guests
01-03-2009, 10:21 PM,
RE: For the many welcomed guests
Greetings Bob and the rest of the Team,

My name is Eurahbus.
I have been playing Morrowind for the past 5 years and
have been modding it for approximately the same amount of time.
I have a serious interest in joining the Silgrad Tower Morrowind team.

I will do my best to help Silgrad Tower Morrowind grow, but I am currently
in my senior year of art school and I will have other responsibilities that
may take my focus off of gaming entirely as it did last semester. I will do what I can.

I admit my knowledge of Silgrad Tower is limited, but that is something that can be changed.

Skills:

-Proficient with TES3 Construction Set

-dds Texture editing

-3D modeling
(however, this in limited to Maya and Mudbox... which has proved a little less then useful in modding.)

-Level Design:High Interest in Dwemer Ruins, Undeath, Daedra (interior, exterior cells Terrain editing not so much, texture come out all black I have yet to find a tutorial to help me through this set back.)

-Well versed in Morrowind and Oblivion's lore

-Character Design

-Quest & book/lore writing (I have not created quests for Morrowind in a couple of years so... that's real rusty, however,
I have been running Dungeons and Dragons campaigns for several years)

-Better then average Drawing Skills.

Sincerely,
-Eurahbus

PS: If you approve of my joining your team, then I would like to use the modder abbreviation EU or EH.
"Even a pawn can kill a King"
01-04-2009, 04:05 PM,
RE: For the many welcomed guests
Welcome Eurahbus

your talents are limitless

as far as the modeling goes you may need to visit our visual development and discuss the use of Maya for Morrowind stuff, I'm not real familiar with that

other than that have a seat and enjoy the reading if you feel you need to catch up on whats going on

or if you want the short story...here it is

We are working on the Velothi Mountains Section

Theirs a few interiors which need completing, your welcome to pick a claim,
suggest a quest, offer ideas ....

Thiers a few other areas we are working which definitly are in need of help

Silgrad Tower Mod just needs to be cleaned up, you can work that as well I can PM you a list of things that need fixing and you can let me know what you might do with it

Also ZGA is a super huge Daedric Area which is part of Silgrad but seperate, this also has a few issues which are taking me forever to fix, you may also be interested in this and also have an Idea for a quest as I want to release this seperately

I think that should be enough to absorb for now, again Welcome and look forward to having fun with you here

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
01-07-2009, 06:59 PM,

Hey Bob,

I'm back again, as I said to you gonna start posting here more now since I am back with Morrowind. I will do the odd thing here, like some texture work, scripts, quests ect. but I am tied to another "Special" Project for TES3., as you know Wink.

But yeah, I got TEs3 and CS installed and set up on my PC ready for modding, first things first if its still wanted, is the script to check if the PC is stealing products from a shop and trying to sell them to the shop keeper. This has been annoying me becuase I said I would do it but no had the time.

Also Is it just for one shop?, I am wondering becuase the way I have thought of it to work is have specific items on the shelves with unique references I can check for in the script.

Regards

IS
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
01-08-2009, 04:23 AM,

Welcome aboard, its good for you to get your feet wet finally with a real game Smile

The Script was hopefully going to be used at all stores

But its intended use for now was just this one store

I would like it very simply: If a player picks up an item from a store, RATHER then the guard or owner crying out "Thieve" it will give the player a choice to pay for the item

When the player picks it up a message box appears "Would you like to pay for this item now or keep shopping?"

Choice : Pay ............... Keep Shopping

and continue like this for each item the player picks up

When you go to leave :AS SOON AS YOU CLICK ON THE DOOR there will be a chance that you'll be stopped by the guard or the owner

The script should be something like the difference between the players stealth and the guard/owners alarm.....however it works I am not sure

The stores should be NO TELEPORT CELLS, by any means

Welcome to our little piece of pie

Enjoy
Bob

01-08-2009, 11:19 AM,

Thanks Bob,

That actually sounds easier than the last time you explained it to me, I will get on it, should not be too dificult to do as long as MW has the right functions for me to use in the script.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
09-10-2009, 11:03 AM,

hello
I see that your starting 2 work on silgrad tower morrowind again and i would like to help u work on it morrowind is gota be 1 of the best games anyway i have a lot of skill with the CS mainly in exterior & interior i lag anyother skills Sad
10-08-2009, 11:49 PM,

Howdy Griff

Thansk for your introduction I did get and respond to your PM

You are welcome to browse through any of the open claims and piuck what you like

I have not been active in some time RL issues

But if you have any questions or suggestions please feel free

Enjoy
Bob