Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open jobs for modellers
06-22-2006, 08:10 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Axen
"Daedric Ruins" is missing. Stock objects from TES4 WON'T work.

Yeah I guess I can put that up there too. :check:
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-23-2006, 11:36 PM,

In case someone's missed our broadsheet discussion over in Literature Dev I thought I'd mention we're looking for a texture artist who can 1) design a letterhead for us and 2) retexture the default broadsheet nif to that effect. I think we're going with the title "The Weekly Cuttle".
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
06-23-2006, 11:45 PM,

Maybe you should add Morrowind-styled books and scrolls (books like the one for the 36 Lessons of Vivec, ones that were more square than rectangular, etc... scrolls, well, the ones with those two wooden bars attached to them), and generic parchment.
06-24-2006, 12:11 AM,

The Weekly Cuttle sounds like a fine title. *cough*

The redware collection is complete and udergoing texturing.
06-24-2006, 12:20 AM,

Cool, I've updated the list. Smile
Angel mired in filth
06-24-2006, 12:23 AM,

Maybe we should have Dunmer potion bottles, too. Perhaps similar to those added by the "K_Potion_Upgrade" mod for TES3.
06-24-2006, 12:49 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Axen
Maybe we should have Dunmer potion bottles, too. Perhaps similar to those added by the "K_Potion_Upgrade" mod for TES3.

I think that falls under the scope of #7 although I only used drinks as examples. Does that mod you mention have custom models?
Angel mired in filth
06-24-2006, 01:05 AM,

Yes, and textures.
06-29-2006, 03:47 PM,

If it is okay Razor I believe I will work on the Redoran Furniture I already have three Rich table models made(as you know). But I was wondering if you could suggest someone to help me with the textures. I have not gotten this normal map stuff down. I will need some rough wood textures for the poor stuff, and some fine woods textures and something in between for the middle class.

I may work on some of the containers in #7 too!

Thanks!

Hoss

The screenshots were before Oblivion came out and have bump maps.
I also have edited the legs too. They look less boxy.
06-29-2006, 10:43 PM,

Also Any texture artists out there if you want to help let me know. Show me some of your stuff! Big Grin