Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayoring a small settlement
07-05-2006, 09:35 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Nice work, FLESH! Smile

People make mistakes sometimes, and the modders of yesteryear weren't smarter as a whole than modders today are. If you feel they made a mistake here and there back then, feel free to correct it.

Hmm can he be one of my merchants? I'm gona need a script that makes him go to the stall each day to sell something though. Can anyone help me out with that?
To answer your question, yes. But probably no.
08-03-2006, 04:20 PM,

I'm sorry to announce that my work for Deepen Meadows is being post-poned for now. I have completed the exterior and have made one interior and started work on the Butcher. Razor, if your could please not scrap this, as I have developed a fondness for this city. Instead could you post the the interior claims up? I would really like it if my version of Deepen Meadows made it into ST. It was created with the 5.9 RP version, so the mushrooms, and possably other things, do not have collision.

If you feel that it is not up to scratch then I will understand if you don't want to use it. For the interior claims, you wouldn't have to describe them, just point the people to the pictures you gave me.

I don't have much time to do this as I am very busy with Arenthia. Sorry again.

-FLESH
To answer your question, yes. But probably no.
08-03-2006, 09:43 PM,

No problem, your work will be there in case someone else in the future wants to pick up Deepen Meadows. If they want to use the work you've already done or start from scratch is their decision to make. Have fun with Arenthia.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
08-03-2006, 09:54 PM,

If I may make a suggestion? As a member of the ST:TES3 Revival team, it has been very difficult at times to find intermediate ESPs in the many threads they may be left in. What I would suggest is that at least a pointer to an ESP posting like the above be left in the appropriate warehouse thread, so life will be simpler for future mod archaeologists.

BTW, FLESH, I thank you on behalf of future mod revivalists. Bob & I think warmly of those who did put their last work for ST:TES3 on the site, and not so warmly of those who didn't. Big Grin

Thanks,
Steve