Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Team / Introductions
06-25-2006, 07:08 AM,
The Team / Introductions
All members, post here with an introduction and what you plan on doing for the project. Also, new members may post an introduction to get themselves some publicity. Be sure to post your two-letter modder's tag with your first post on this thread.

~{Members}~
(You'll be added to the list as you post)
Blackisle28.........BI
Captain.............CA
DarkAsmodeous.......DA
DarkEclipse.........DE
ghostruler..........GH
Hrafnkel............HR
IAMTHEEMPEROR.......IA
Kion Gealrion.......KG
Krisi-_.............KR
Liquid Cheese.......LC
Ra'zhin-Dar.........RD
raggidman...........RM
shewter.............SH
TheImperialDragon...ID
Twizzle.............TZ
Upekkha.............UK
WhiteWizard.........WW
X23.................X2
Xiri................XI
Zeofar..............ZF

06-25-2006, 01:55 PM,

I'm going to copy and paste the response to the PM you sent me and add soem stuff

Hi, I'm mostly working on ST stuff, claims. The project I have is the sewers. I'm interested in the Elsweyr project because I like the Khajiit race, the lore seems interesting, and the landscape and towns would be unique. Thats off the top of my head. I also map for Half Life 2.

I play on doing interiors, and exteriors, I've been messing around with photoshop (I resized this avatar to fit), so I might one day texture, I also have 3ds max, but I'm learning that really slowly.

I also Like to play a lot of Source engine mods (Half life 2's engine) I mainly play Goldeneye source, and I'm in a clan for it. I play consoles too.
06-25-2006, 05:58 PM,

Hello, I am DarkAsmodeous, mayor of steadhelm, core member of elsweyr, and PR for silgrad and skyrim. I am learning ot heightmap ad model, I retexture and do exteriors and interiors, I but all of my free time into my projects, and look forward to working withthe team.

DA

The format for our IDs will be as follows ecXX_____ your modder initials being capitalized where the Xs are.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
06-26-2006, 02:45 AM,

I was the former leader of the project, but don't plan on joining the new team (anytime soon anyway). However I will probably help the new team adjust, give them all the material we came up with, teach the new members how things work, and such. I still want to see this project completed. So I'm more of an advisory role.

As of this writing the entire website was done by me and a friend of mine known as Frontier, I did the CSS/HTML and he did the art.
06-26-2006, 02:47 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Arsonide
I was the former leader of the project, but don't plan on joining the new team (anytime soon anyway). However I will probably help the new team adjust, give them all the material we came up with, teach the new members how things work, and such. I still want to see this project completed. So I'm more of an advisory role.

As of this writing the entire website was done by me and a friend of mine known as Frontier, I did the CSS/HTML and he did the art.

Great work! I didn't know that it was partially designed by you. Actually, I looked at it in wonder, but never really though about who did it. Again, good work there!
06-26-2006, 04:43 AM,

I'm DarkEclipse, and I make interiors for every meal.

... and that's all I can really think of to say.

Hope I can be of some use to the project. :yes:
"It's only wrong if you suck at it."
06-27-2006, 04:10 AM,

Im TwilightOblivion, just call me Twilight. Im a big idea man, I have some experience with the CS, but not much. I am decent at impersonations, so i could voice act. I am good at coming up with stories for quests and such, so long as you provide the background.
06-28-2006, 01:57 PM,

Hey im Ra'zhin-Dar and i can help with idea's but i cant mod...

Ra'zhin-Dar
06-28-2006, 01:58 PM,

O yeah i forgot about the abbreviation its.

X2
06-28-2006, 06:55 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ra'zhin-Dar
Hey I'm Ra'zhin-Dar and I can help with idea's but I cant mod...

Ra'zhin-Dar

Welcome to the Elsweyr Confederacy! :jump:

That's great! We need a lot of idea people, and if you want to learn how to mod, we can teach you how. Smile :yes: