Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Source Readme
06-02-2005, 09:02 PM,
The Source Readme
The Source is where the Silgrad Tower team uploads internal releases that aren't intended for the public. If you're a casual player, use them at your own risk.

The following are the internal releases we have available since the old site was destroyed in the summer of 2004. If you have other versions in your possession, please make them available to us.

Internal releases:

Silgrad_Tower_BetaTHREE(build1.3.722) DL

Silgrad_Tower_BetaTHREE(build1.3.7321) (old loc.: silgrad.com/release/ ) DL

Silgrad_Tower_BetaTHREE(build1.3.743)(old loc.: silgrad.com/release/ ) DL

Silgrad_Tower_BetaTHREE(build1.3.948) (old loc.: silgrad.com/storage/ ) DL

Silgrad_Tower_BetaTHREE(build1.3.962c) (old loc.: silgrad.com/silgrad/files/ ) DL

Silgrad_Tower_BetaTHREE(build1.3.963) (old loc.: silgrad.com/silgrad/files/ ) DL
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-07-2005, 06:10 PM,

It's too bad the ST project for MW has been discontinued. ;( I would love to see more bugfixes. Sad Well, shit happens sometimes, just like what happened to your site in 2004. :pop:

And guess what? I still have some BetaTWO build somewhere. Smile Want it? It's NOT the full BetaTWO, but a patch release (Silgrad_Tower_BetaTWO(build1.2.017).rar, that's the file name and about 5mb's big)

But my guess is you don't need it Smile
See THIS!!?? THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!!! - Ash -
[Image: Boomstick1.jpg]
06-07-2005, 07:39 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Keitosha
It's too bad the ST project for MW has been discontinued. ;( I would love to see more bugfixes. Sad
[...]

Who says that? We reconsidered our decision and are currently working for the next public beta.

Have a look here:

http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=51

here

http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=18

and here

http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=64

See, ST for MW is alive and kicking.

Greetings

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
06-07-2005, 07:59 PM,

Deus said to me once all the source was lost due to a system crash. Sad Thank god it's al right.

This is very good news indeed and when the new beta will be released, i will ressurect the Silgrad topics on the official TES forums or other ones.

:wave:
06-08-2005, 12:13 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Keitosha
Deus said to me once all the source was lost due to a system crash. Sad Thank god it's al right.

This is very good news indeed and when the new beta will be released, i will ressurect the Silgrad topics on the official TES forums or other ones.

We lost a helluva lot of stuff when the previous ISP went belly-up and the forum attachments from 2002-2004 were erased, but we didn't lose anything that was really important. Beta 3 and the latest internal release was always available. Things were more perilous in January 2005 (I think it was) when we somehow lost Beta 3, but thank god Quentin was able to fix it. Smile

[Image: icon16.gif] to your initiative about spreading info on ESF.

And now that we're here, it was damn nice of you to make that offer on ESF and I'll be sure to investigate the link tomorrow. It's going to be a blast Big Grin
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-08-2005, 10:09 AM,

For some reason the topic called "Silgrad Tower, Expanding the borders of Morrowind" on the ESF is gone. I've posted it just a few months ago, but a have a backup of that topic. I can post it again when BetaFOUR will be released.

No worries Big Grin